Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 3 May 20, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Picalily
Imagineer

Picalily's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
70 dollars a day seems a lot for 1 adult eating offsite.
Picalily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 20, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Nanny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Picalily View Post
Which is why I average it.
I can spend easily $70 plus some on a really good meal, and I can equally spend only $40 a day. All my costs are based on me and what I like.
Each one to their own
Disney Nanny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 20, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
tunnie12345
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

We have recently booked a package with tui for AoA as it was barely any different to all stars and have paid for disney dining plan... It flies from bristol which is Invaluable to us as I work there and live litterally 10 mins away...

When people say about villas being so much cheaper.. I can just never see it when factoring in car hire or getting around, supermarket shops and eating out.. On site all day long for us
tunnie12345 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 20, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

Would you need a car or could you save that cost and use Magical Express and Lyft ?
disney20042012 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 20, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Easily done these days as prices have risen massively.

Breakfast $15, Lunch (Subway meal deal) $10, Evening meal with drink $30. Snacks/drinks $10
Moorlandman is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 20, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

On holiday I will 9/10s have a three course meal every dinner, plus breakfast, lunch, drinks and snacks. $70 most days would easily run out.
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 20, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Satisfactual
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by tunnie12345 View Post
We have recently booked a package with tui for AoA as it was barely any different to all stars and have paid for disney dining plan... It flies from bristol which is Invaluable to us as I work there and live litterally 10 mins away...

When people say about villas being so much cheaper.. I can just never see it when factoring in car hire or getting around, supermarket shops and eating out.. On site all day long for us

Hi do you fly into Sanford? If so how do you get to Hotel? We live in Cornwall and always end up traveling to Gatwick because it flies into Orlando
Satisfactual is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 20, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
tunnie12345
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Satisfactual View Post
Hi do you fly into Sanford? If so how do you get to Hotel? We live in Cornwall and always end up traveling to Gatwick because it flies into Orlando

Yes fly into Sandford.. Transfers are included with tui.. I have heard sometimes its a normal coach and sometimes even a magical express if they have them available.
tunnie12345 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 20, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Nanny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disney20042012 View Post
Would you need a car or could you save that cost and use Magical Express and Lyft ?
For now, with all the price costing I have done for several different scenarios I will be staying onsite for whole of trip next year.
I am confident free dining is coming out, if not it will be an all stars and pay for the QSDP, as still less than what I would spend on food.

Car wise I will hire a car mid-trip for maybe 5 days, I do love to go and shop and although last year I relied totally on LYFT it was inconvenient and not as easy as having your own car.
To and from hotel will be magical express, free transport to the parks
xx
Disney Nanny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List