Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 12 May 20, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by disney20042012 View Post
Are My Magic Holidays and Ever After Holidays the same company or have they just changed their name.
They have changed their name.
mrsbenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 20, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
They have changed their name.
Thanks, I have only heard good things about them.
disney20042012 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 20, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
ziggyzag
Imagineer

Adam Hattan is sponsered? by them, he is doing a Vlog on it at the moment of his trip to Animal Kingdom lodge just before Disney shut down
ziggyzag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 20, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
DUNXandWILL
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We have booked and travelled with Ever After Holidays (formerly My Magic Holidays) for the past few years and can't recommend them highly enough! Their customer service is 2nd to none! No question goes unanswered and they always have their customers best interests at heart... Always...

We were due to travel in 18 days (all booked with EAH/MMH) and we were kept updated at all times, Myah was very responsive, even responding to messages when they were actually shut, going above and beyond to make sure their customers are fully informed at all times.

Got our refund actioned yesterday as our flights were cancelled last Saturday, no questions asked, full refund offered, absolutely outstanding service... As ALWAYS ❤️

MATTIE, RICHARD, MYAH AND ELLA ARE AN AMAZING TEAM! WE WILL BE BOOKING WITH THEM AGAIN, NO QUESTION AT ALL!

Dunx x

DUNXandWILL is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 20, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Fudge123
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by ziggyzag View Post
Adam Hattan is sponsered? by them, he is doing a Vlog on it at the moment of his trip to Animal Kingdom lodge just before Disney shut down
Watched this last night 😊
Old 12 May 20, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by ziggyzag View Post
Yes I have been watching his vlogs. I still have one to catch up on though! Thanks
mrsbenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 20, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disney20042012 View Post
Are My Magic Holidays and Ever After Holidays the same company or have they just changed their name.
Same company but are now known as Ever After .
Same staff,
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 20, 06:30 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Just to update I have been in touch, gave a couple of dates I could do and said I would like POFQ if free dining would be available or a value if not. She only priced up one date and told me it was expensive before giving me the price of £10,086 for 4 people 2 weeks at POFQ. I will be doing the DIY route I think. I would of paid up to £8000 and said that but wasn’t very for coming with looking at alternate dates / airports so a bit disappointed but never mind. I will stick to my original plan of booking hotel and tickets with Orlando attractions and flights with an airport hotel with BA so I can pay a deposit. Thanks for your help guys x
Old 14 May 20, 06:37 AM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

That’s great thanks! Do you think it’s about the same as doing DIY? I don’t mind paying a bit more for piece of mind after what happened this year! Thanks
From watching the Adam Hattan vlog series, he said this is exactly what they do - bespoke everything to find the best prices then cover it with ATOL protection.
disney20042012 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 20, 06:40 AM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

Just to update I have been in touch, gave a couple of dates I could do and said I would like POFQ if free dining would be available or a value if not. She only priced up one date and told me it was expensive before giving me the price of £10,086 for 4 people 2 weeks at POFQ. I will be doing the DIY route I think. I would of paid up to £8000 and said that but wasn’t very for coming with looking at alternate dates / airports so a bit disappointed but never mind. I will stick to my original plan of booking hotel and tickets with Orlando attractions and flights with an airport hotel with BA so I can pay a deposit. Thanks for your help guys x
What did your DIY price work out as for comparison ?