Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 23 Jun 20, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
TeddyB
Earning My Ears

Disney Booking Line Wait - Manage my booking

Anybody else failing to get through to Disney? We need to tell them our preference before 27 June apparently, and can't email a change to the booking.

The email telling us to contact them to change this year's booking gives a number that we must call. We have yet to get through (and are thoroughly depressed listening to the Disney music whilst on hold). We called at the opening time this morning, and already were told that we had a 167 minute wait, so I assume they are actually open earlier. On one occasion yesterday we had the 'call back' option, but that hasn't been offered today.

Twice now we have been cut off after an hour or so, and had to start again

Gah!
Old 23 Jun 20, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
cd900
slightly serious Dibber

I'm on hold - just called the main number (I don't know if that's different). I called at 8:55 and it said they were closed, then called at 9am exactly and didn't get any option of a callback or an indication of wait time. 2 hours 5 mins so far...I need to cancel one room on our booking because 2 people now can't travel due to recently diagnosed health issues. But I also want to ask them about the remaining room at POFQ, given that there isn't a re-opening date yet. Will let you know if my call is ever answered!
Old 23 Jun 20, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
cd900
slightly serious Dibber

I got through after 2 hours 42 mins on hold Headline points were:-
1. We will be contacted about options available for accommodation.
2. They don't know where we will be offered but we won't be downgraded. We will be offered either the same level or above.
3. There won't be any charge for upgrades.
4. (This might not be relevant here but I'll include it anyway for info) In a couple of weeks they will be able to make amendments to bookings so we can call back and have our current 21 day ultimate tickets downgraded to 14 days and get a refund of the difference, without an amendment fee.

Obviously there has been some info from CM's previously that hasn't turned out to be 100% correct but that's what he said and he checked the points with his manager.

Edited at 11:59 AM.
cd900 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebecca_
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by cd900 View Post
I got through after 2 hours 42 mins on hold Headline points were:-
1. We will be contacted about options available for accommodation.
2. They don't know where we will be offered but we won't be downgraded. We will be offered either the same level or above.
3. There won't be any charge for upgrades.
4. (This might not be relevant here but I'll include it anyway for info) In a couple of weeks they will be able to make amendments to bookings so we can call back and have our current 21 day ultimate tickets downgraded to 14 days and get a refund of the difference, without an amendment fee.

Obviously there has been some info from CM's previously that hasn't turned out to be 100% correct but that's what he said and he checked the points with his manager.
This is really helpful thanks! I'm staying at POR in September and couldn't get through yesterday so was going to try call again today. Did they mention when we will be contacted?
Rebecca_ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
cd900
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Rebecca_ View Post
This is really helpful thanks! I'm staying at POR in September and couldn't get through yesterday so was going to try call again today. Did they mention when we will be contacted?
No mention of when we would be contacted unfortunately. He just said "you'll be contacted closer to your arrival date once we have the full picture of what hotels are opening when". I didn't press for a timeframe. I'm guessing they're waiting until a bit closer to the time to see who can actually travel, how many cancel etc. etc.
Old 23 Jun 20, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
minnieliv
Gone all Goofy

hi could I ask what number you got through on? Currently on hold on 08001690749 no idea if i'm calling the right people.
Thanks
minnieliv is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
cd900
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by minnieliv View Post
hi could I ask what number you got through on? Currently on hold on 08001690749 no idea if i'm calling the right people.
Thanks
I called 08001690730 but I suspect all the calls get thrown into one queue.
Old 23 Jun 20, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Taggie
Very Serious Dibber

I'm on hold to 08001690730 - been 3 hours and now the music is silent, but I am still connected or am I?
Pop Century May 07 + All Star Sports March 06
La Quinta Inn Lakeside March 05
Taggie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
minnieliv
Gone all Goofy

Originally Posted by Taggie View Post
I'm on hold to 08001690730 - been 3 hours and now the music is silent, but I am still connected or am I?
Me too musics gone off after an hour hope I haven't been disconnected
minnieliv is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Twiggy1953
Apprentice Imagineer

Twiggy1953's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Taggie View Post
Ive tried ringing that number and the 749 one this morning straight after 12 but both were coming up with number unavailable 😤
Twiggy1953 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List