For a week 3 1.80%
For 2 weeks 1 0.60%
For a month 59 35.33%
Voters: 167. You may not vote on this poll

Old 5 Jul 20, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

MH ... I don’t use the word legend lightly ...

The Dibb wouldn’t be the same without you ...
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 20, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Bartswife
Imagineer

I don’t want to vote for a month (But I have) as I love your amusing and brilliant posts BUT it sounds as though you want an excuse for a month off to catch up on those jobs Mrs MH wants doing and I know how she feels!
Bartswife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 20, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bartswife View Post
I don’t want to vote for a month (But I have) as I love your amusing and brilliant posts BUT it sounds as though you want an excuse for a month off to catch up on those jobs Mrs MH wants doing and I know how she feels!
You are right because I spend/waste far too much time on my ipad/iphone, and the jobs are piling up in the house, garden, garage and mancave (plus jobs to do for my elderly mother).

I have little self control because I am a certified mentalist, so if I'm not voted off I will have to remain making the most amazing and brilliant posts that the dibb has come to expect of me, but even though that will bring joy to everyone it won't get my jobs done.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 20, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

If you're voted off for a month(I hope you're not) will Mrs MH post on your behalf for a month 😳🤔
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 20, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Scotsmomma View Post
If you're voted off for a month(I hope you're not) will Mrs MH post on your behalf for a month 😳🤔
Mrs MH never posts, and only got an account when I was locked out of mine. I do often show her pictures of dibbers doggies or dibbers villas, and even mention things that has happened to dibbers.

I understand it will be a great loss to dibbers if I'm voted off for a month, and there will be many inconsolable dibbers who might even need counselling, but it will have its advantages by getting me off my lazy rear.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 20, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
JAF
Imagineer

What would you do with all the additional time on your hands - possibly spend it in your man cave, drinking endless cups of Costa and hatching up other threads to be released at the end of lock down. I vote to stay and no ban.
JAF is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 20, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JAF View Post
What would you do with all the additional time on your hands - possibly spend it in your man cave, drinking endless cups of Costa and hatching up other threads to be released at the end of lock down. I vote to stay and no ban.
It's not a ban as such, but me honouring the decision of my dibb family.

I only drink two cups of a costa a day (very occasionally three). I need a lot of thinking time before I do any jobs, but if I was voted off for a month, I would definitely get more jobs done than if I stayed on. I say vote me off to help me come to terms with myself.

Edited at 02:02 PM.
Old 5 Jul 20, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
iloveholidays1
Apprentice Imagineer

Sorry, I'm not mean enough to vote you off for a month.
ASSports Oct/Nov 2014 ASSports August 2016 POFQ Aug/Sept 2019
Cabana Bay/Carribbean Beach Jan/Feb 23
iloveholidays1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 20, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by iloveholidays1 View Post
Sorry, I'm not mean enough to vote you off for a month.
Have you never heard the expression 'cruel to be kind.'

I need to find out who I really am (I'm Alan Partridge).
Old 5 Jul 20, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

Mobile

As I live in Scotland I am not allowed to: get my hair cut; go to the pub or go into my sons house. To make it worse my area are still not allowed to travel more than 5 miles for relaxation.
Now, there is a chance I will be deprived of Mickey House.
Please do not allow this vote to take place.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List