Notices

Old 9 Sep 17, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbigbeak
Imagineer

East Meets West - NYC To LA 2016 Day 15 Both Disney California Adventure & Disneyland

How dapper does goofy look

Mark was so excited to see Oswald

Chilli in bread from the cozy cone

Went went to see the frozen show

Now this is more samaras cup of tea for character interaction

Flick

On the golden zephyr, after this we all went on California screaming , even Mark came on. So he was filming the ride while holding his go pro and it was fab , he was so nervous , but I think he ended up enjoying it. Anyway the ride came to the end, and we was slowing down to go around the corner when all of the sudden, Mark started getting our things out of the baskets in front of us when the ride jerked to slow down even more and his prescription glasses fly over the side. He was tamping and gutted .

We told the CM's and they said they would have a look 👀, anyway no joy as they weren't sure exactly were they dropped . One good thing about filming the ride, we was able to link the GoPro up to my phone to be able to watch the videos back with the CM's . They said they think they knew where they might be but would need to shut the ride down so we'd have to wait until tonight , for when the world of colour show was on , that's when most of the rides stop anyway. We said we'd go and check back when the show was over .Mark was gutted and a little miserable due to not being able to see tidy

We always try and beat each other on rides like this

Our score , only thing is I can't remember who's was who 😉

I lied I did remember , it was me , I won 😂👍👍👍 suckers Mark 👊🏻

Back on radiator springs , again fantastic

We go back to our hotel to have a little chill and freshen up

Mmmm slurpy

Anya loving the pool

We go back to the park and start to watch world of color , me and the kids get a sport while Mark checks to see if is glasses are found

Our ears working , going in since with the show

More rides , still no joy with Marks glasses

We go back on toy storey ride as there's no que as such , then we was going to check again back at California screaming to see if they had any joy finding the glasses. Mark really does look sorry for himself on here .

I think Anya won , Mark blamed it on not being able to see

We go back to check for the glasses and much to our delight, the CM came out with them. To say we was chuffed was and understatement. We thanked her and had a celebration photo with her. Also on the way out of the park we went to guest services to big this cast member up for finding the glasses for us 👍👍👍👍

I think this was the second showing of world of color, as Mark couldn't see anything the 1st time around . We really enjoyed the show and felt like a weight had been lifted off our shoulders.

After the show we head to downtown Disney for a nose

Anya again with a lightsafer 😂, we head back and stop in Denny's for a quick bite to eat before visiting the land of nod

1st time POFQ Aug/Sep 2012- 2 weeks -2nd time Rosen inn,POFQ 3 weeks-3rd time NYC,Canada,DC,Rosen inn, Coranado springs 5weeks-4th time Vegas,San Fransisco,Hollywood, Anaheim & NYC 3 weeks - 5th time,Rosen inn international,Disney all star music resort 3 weeks
mrsbigbeak is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 17, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by mrsbigbeak - 9 Sep 17 9:30 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 17, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

So glad Mark got his glasses back, what a nightmare! The fireworks look lovely, I'm hoping we'll get to see them.