Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 12 Feb 17, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
timnlaura
slightly serious Dibber

Day 9! Hollywood studios!

Man we ate a lot of ahem carp today!

We started off at Hollywood studios and didnt have breaky. we lasted until 11.30 when we hit starring rolls. I was adamant we were trying the cupakes. and tim fancied something 'normal' so we went for the ham sandwich with plain crisps for abs and drink to share. The crisps however were not in a red bag, so Abigail abstained. (weirdo!) She did go back up and buy herself a pan au chocolat tho.

We also shared some iced water and used the concentrate juice, which we now always make sure that we pack.

cinnamon roll was dry and disappointing and the cupcakes didnt disappoint!

quick nip to the outlets and a starbucks each.

We had a 5pm res for beaches and cream and we were geared up for the kitchen sink. We changed the coffee ice cream to chocolate and the girls were happy! the year before not much of it was eaten as it was ruined by Daddys horrible ice cream.

Its a nice thought, but not my ideal way to have ice cream. We managed most of it apart from the melted slops.

Dinner was at Olive garden. I chose pasta alfredo with sausage, which was a bit iffy, like a kind of smoked hot dog?

Tim had the pasta with 5 cheese marinara sauce and meatballs. nice, but the balls were too big for my liking

Abs had the pepperoni pizza and fries which she said was super yummy and she managed to scoff the lot!

And Isobel went for the macaroni! She didnt eat much of it, as it was plain and not cheesy. Like they had used old cheese she said.

We all slept like logs after our Day of eating. Its scary when you look back at a day!
timnlaura is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 17, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
timnlaura
slightly serious Dibber

Day 10

A quiet day with Epcot in the evening and a reservation at Via Napoli!

We must have eaten something during the day but there are no pictures.

We had the mezzo metro between the 4 of us and ordered it to be split with two different toppings. Pepperoni on one side and some kind of beef on the other. Ive had a look at the menu and cant see what it could be sorry.

Cupcakes when we got back at the resort after watching illuminations.

timnlaura is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 17, 12:00 AM  
Link to this Post
timnlaura
slightly serious Dibber

Day 11

We spent most of the day at Magic KIngdom, mostly trying to find some characters that we hadnt already had sign the autograph book. Whilst waiting on Pearla and Suzy the girls enjoyed some quick melting ice cream and chocolate sauce.

We had a reservation at 3 for T-rex so headed straight for Disney springs to have wander and watch the candy apples being made. This was our first time at T-rex and didnt realise how noisy it would be, especially being next to the dinosaurs! The girls particularly enjoyed it and Isobel decided against the mac n cheese as the girl next to her threw most of it on the floor, so it couldnt have been good. Ribs it was then!

Abs had the dino chicken and pushed the boat out by having some tomato sauce!

Tim had a lovely dish which was recommended by our server. I have it written down as chicken Parmesan with shrimp cannelloni but cant find anything to back it up. it was really good and i wished i had chosen it instead of my burger, which was too pink for my liking.

We spent the rest of the evening watching the entertainment and the girls had a wee dance. Back to the resort for around 9 and we shared a cheese pizza. These are huge and great value for money as it is plenty for 4, especially with the toppings bar. I really cant rate the toppings enough. it was a full on salad with lots of little dips too.

We hadnt managed a dessert at trex and promised puddings before a swim. Abs and Issy went for Mickey ice cream bars and i chose the chocolate cupcake for Tim and I. I was sorry to hear that he didnt fancy it, so ate it my way by myself.

Yes i know its a gross way to eat it, but the icing is really good. really chocolatey.
Old 15 Feb 17, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Going soon!
Excited about Disney

Really enjoying your report - looks like you had a fab time :-)

Hx
Going soon! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 17, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Great food report
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 17, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Ycryan
Imagineer

Ycryan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 34
Oh just came across your food report and am loving it. Looking forward to some more. x