Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 11 Apr 18, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Tink17
Earning My Ears

Best time to book a mini cruise

Hi we are wanting to book a 3 or 4 day cruise (not Disney)next year when are we better off looking at booking? Should we look now or are there good deals nearer the time? Never done a cruise before so all tips welcome
Tink17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 18, 07:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Tink17
Earning My Ears

Anyone?
Tink17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 18, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

Where are you hoping to cruise?
If you look now and see a good deal I'd book it.
I've booked mine as part of a longer holiday so it was booked via a travel agent, however I was looking at iglu cruises to get an idea of price and there were some good ones on there.
This is my first cruise so not got much advice so hopefully one of the seasoned cruise dibbers will come on here soon and have more info for you.
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 18, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink17
Earning My Ears

Hoping to do either bahamas mini cruise or mexico any really that leave from the florida ports we could do but having never been on a cruise before i have no idea wether booking early or waiting for a last minute deal is best?
Old 6 May 18, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

We've never cruised before either but have just booked a 3 night Bahamas cruise from Port Canaveral for this November. I can't help with when best to book, but we used a company called Cruisecheap.com, also known as iCruise or WMPH vacations. They were much cheaper than booking direct with Royal Caribbean and our sales advisor was very helpful, answering our many questions! They have provided us with our RC booking reference and sent an invoice showing the deposit we paid so all seems above board.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 18, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
It depends on which cruise line you want to cruise with on when the better booking time is.
Some are early but some are late .. You are better off speaking with a TA who books cruise day after day.
We have a company where I live called Go Cruise, it's an older couple who run it and I would trust their advice. I've met them numerous times at village events, but never personally used them as we cruise with Disney and they can't beat our US TA for terms and conditions.
If you're after advice though with no heavy sales pitch, you wouldn't be bad off contacting them, they're very friendly!
Just look up Go Cruise in Kent.

Joa