Notices

Old 3 Sep 17, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Magical_Unicorn
Helping Minnie

485 Day Wait - Day 15

Alarm goes off . None of us have slept . Blake kept having dreams sitting up and talking . I kept checking my phone for the time.

We get up me and Rich shower and make a hot drink . After packing the last few bits we head up for breakfast with our cases .

8:30 we Leave them with Bell services whilst we have breaky . Well this is the first breakfast we've had lol so we al choose the same it's like an American full English . It had a scone on and like an eggy fried bread thing . Quite nice but no surprise it's massive . I can't wait to get back to some home cooked roast dinners I feel absolutely huge and bloated . Everything is now tight on me .

We head into the shop use our last few credits on sweets . We haven't done too bad think we end up with about 20 snack credits left once al converted in to snacks f meals . Kids choose snacks for plane and for friends back home including goofey sours and Hershey chocolate bars .

Tragical Express has arrived it's 9:45 so we load up and get to the airport . Dump bags and just chill by the gate pretty boring and everyone pretty quiet .

All loaded we take off half an hour late the pilot was late !

High light is seeing a rainbow lol .

No food just free soft drinks but only 1hr 45 and we are off .

luggage was checked in straight through to London so we get off and go straight to next gate . Due to the delay we only have just over an hr by the time we get there . So we just wait . We are al pretty exhausted .

Now this plane is awesome . It's a Dreamliner a 3-3-3 seating . TV in seats are great and touch screen even has games on . Even the shutters on the windows don't exist there like a up and down button and window goes darker or lighter . As you can tell I'm not used to planes and don't go away a lot 😂

I force Lewis into a quick selfie haha

We have a drink . I have Heineken all drinks included on this flight . Them lunch is about hr and half and so nice a spicy chicken and rice dish , salad with a side dressing and a bread roll . I have another Heineken 👍

I kind of gave up with photos after that think it was the tiredness but 15 minutes after we get a lemon sorbet . Then a cup of tea but you could have another drink if you preferred . We also get offered more drinks a few more times .

I watch 12 episodes of sex and the city and we get another meal which was breakfast . A croissant with jam and butter and a yoghurt . Really good again .

6 and a bit hours after we set off we land . Such a lovely flight . Me and Lewis didn't sleep at all and Blake and Rich (on a separate row cat napped .

We get to Heathrow get through security etc and luggage is there waiting ! Perfect .

So we get the car via bus to the hotel we stayed at (crown plaza - brill hotel was just under £200 for anyone thinking off doing a night there and leaving there car )

Head home . We get back at 10:30 uk time to home as you can see kids can't take anymore lol .

Well here ends the story , it really has been a trip of so many highs . I haven't caught the Disney bug but truly feel lucky to have experienced what we have done . I feel like the boys have grown together and I should have taken it all in a little bit more . It's been a whirlwind .

SO much time has gone into this holiday I'm wondering what I'm going to do now on an evening .

Maybe we will be back in a few years to come but until then there's a big wide world out there to explore .

Look forward to reading everyone else's stories , thank you for reading mine .

👋 xxxx

Magical_Unicorn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 17, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by Magical_Unicorn - 3 Sep 17 10:39 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 17, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
firsttimemouse
Very Serious Dibber

Lovely trip report. Thanks for sharing.
2018 DLP Newport bay
2019 DLP Newport bay
firsttimemouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 17, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
bigshaz
booked again yippee

Thank you great report, have thoroughly enjoyed reading and constantly amazed how long you managed to sleep in. 😂👍
Feb 2011 All Stars Resort, Aug 2017 Port Orleans Riverside & HRH, Aug 2018 Port Orleans French Quarter, Aug 2019 Wilderness Lodge HRH & Contemporary, Feb 2020 Grand Floridian, Aug 2021 Disney Dream, Dec 21 Beach Club & Wilderness Lodge, Feb 22 Port Orleans Riverside, July 22 Port Orleans French Quarter, Feb 23 Staybright Suites Offsite (never again )
bigshaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 17, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

A lovely travel day back home. It's been a pleasure to read along with your trip. Thank you for taking the time to share it and happy planning whatever comes next.
Old 6 Sep 17, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Thank you for taking the time to do the photo trippie I have really enjoyed reading along sounds like you all have had a great time

Joan
Old 8 Sep 17, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Mazascouser
Apprentice Imagineer

Mazascouser's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Thank you for your posting. Glad you and your family made lots of memories and enjoyed yourselves.
Mazascouser is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List