Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Old 26 Dec 17, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
°o°-Hannah-°o°
Imagineer

°o°-Hannah-°o°'s Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Mobile Vow renewals in Fl

I’m looking for something very low key as we aren’t flashy people but next year is our 10 year anniversary and when we first got married we said it would be nice to renew every 10 years. What better place to do it than our happy place.

But where do I start?
Old 26 Dec 17, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
°o°-Hannah-°o°
Imagineer

°o°-Hannah-°o°'s Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

I wonder. Is there anything to stop us doing this on a resort beach or along the boardwalk for example? Will Disney object if they aren’t involved in something that’s happening on their property?
Old 26 Dec 17, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Yes they will, you can book a vow renewal with them so anything in their public areas unauthorized would be stopped by security if you were seen. People have taken a celebrant and married on property then legged it but it may not be the vibe you are looking for !
There are a lot more options off property through.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 17, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
MikeH23
Very Serious Dibber

MikeH23's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We renewed ours in 2014 in Orlando. We used ‘Stay Happy stay in love’ stayhappystayinloveweddingchapels/ & found them excellent. They organised everything & were really lovely people, they are actually English but moved out to Orlando over 30 years ago.

Edited at 11:08 AM.
MikeH23 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 17, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
cally73
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We are renewing ours in August as it’s our Silver Anniversary. Booked with Lora lynne weddings- she has been great so far.
Old 25 Mar 18, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
KermitThefrog
Excited about Disney

If I ever renew my vows I would consider the Memories package at Disney (plus a private fireworks dessert party in the evening) or Paradise Cove. If you want a beach vow renewal, take a look at the likes of Virgin, TUI etc as they do great packages.
KermitThefrog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 18, 11:51 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

We didn't want to spend a fortune, just wanted somewhere pretty , not too far from Orlando but no park vibe, beach was discounted as too informal plus didn't want the wind blown look !
It was a toss up in the end between the Secret Garden or the Little Wedding Chapel , we chose the latter .

duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 18, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
°o°-Hannah-°o°
Imagineer

°o°-Hannah-°o°'s Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

After looking into the prices of doing this, and the fact that it doesn’t have to be run by an officiant I’ve made a plan.

It’s a total secret from dh so I hope he agrees to marry me again lol. Our boys are going to run the ceremony, they’re working on a speech together. We have a couple of days booked at the beach so will do it then.
Old 4 Apr 18, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
cally73
Apprentice Imagineer

What a lovely idea. I imagine your children are excited to be involved. Good luck with the planning x