Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 18 Jun 18, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Originally Posted by PumpkinKitty View Post
I had the ladies from Perfect hair and make up Las Vegas.
Michelle did my hair and irina did my fantastic airbrushed make up and lashes .
They came to my hotel (the signature) and they were lovely and the results were fantastic and showed up so well in photos.
Prices should be on the website
Thanks PumpkinKitty. I’ve just found their website and I’ll pass on the details

There are several companies that come up on a Google search and I’m a bit wary of before and after photos on their websites as they could have taken them from anywhere! Personal recommendations are much better IMO.
Beth_Disney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 18, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
Thanks PumpkinKitty. I’ve just found their website and I’ll pass on the details

There are several companies that come up on a Google search and I’m a bit wary of before and after photos on their websites as they could have taken them from anywhere! Personal recommendations are much better IMO.
Yes definitely !
I don’t think I’m on there but dd is . She was only 4 though so was just her hair ,she didn’t have any makeup despite the protests 😆
These are from their Facebook page .

Couldn’t resist sharing even though I know you said hair was already in hand ☺️

Edited at 02:35 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 18, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
KristyA
Excited about Disney

Another recommendation for Glamsquad, I used them for wedding hair and makeup and was very happy with them. So great just having them come to the hotel room.

KristyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 18, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Originally Posted by PumpkinKitty View Post
Yes definitely !
I don’t think I’m on there but dd is . She was only 4 though so was just her hair ,she didn’t have any makeup despite the protests 😆
These are from their Facebook page .

Couldn’t resist sharing even though I know you said hair was already in hand ☺️
What a beautiful little princess, she looks lovely. Thanks for sharing.
Beth_Disney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 18, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Originally Posted by KristyA View Post
Another recommendation for Glamsquad, I used them for wedding hair and makeup and was very happy with them. So great just having them come to the hotel room.

Thanks Kristy. Your make up looks so beautifully natural and goes perfectly with your hair and pearls. My sisters concern is looking too overdone - she actually said she was worried she’d look like a drag artist

Love your photo by the Vegas sign, we’ve got a coach to take us from the venue to the reception and we’re going via the sign for photos. I’ll have to suggest having one done like that.
Old 18 Jun 18, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
KristyA
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Thanks Kristy. Your make up looks so beautifully natural and goes perfectly with your hair and pearls. My sisters concern is looking too overdone - she actually said she was worried she’d look like a drag artist
Thank you! That was also my concern! I’m rubbish at doing my own and don’t usually wear too much so was very happy with this.

Love your photo by the Vegas sign, we’ve got a coach to take us from the venue to the reception and we’re going via the sign for photos. I’ll have to suggest having one done like that.
This is the full photo, one of my favourites from the day!

We were at Chapel of the Flowers too and was also impressed with their on site photographers, I struggled to chose a selection of the photos so ended up just buying them all! Hope you all have a great day!
KristyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 18, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Originally Posted by KristyA View Post
Thank you! That was also my concern! I’m rubbish at doing my own and don’t usually wear too much so was very happy with this.

This is the full photo, one of my favourites from the day!

We were at Chapel of the Flowers too and was also impressed with their on site photographers, I struggled to chose a selection of the photos so ended up just buying them all! Hope you all have a great day!
Thank you. We’re all looking forward to it. However, whoever said a wedding in Vegas was simple was certainly lying! Mine in Gretna Green was much simpler.

That’s a beautiful photo. I love the colours and how the photographer has hidden those horrible electrical cables! I’ve shown my sister your photo and it’s on her list.

They’ve already added on the photo package, it wasn’t cheap but then wedding photographers never are. They’ve got all of the images on a memory stick with the copywrite.
Old 19 Jun 18, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post

Thank you. We’re all looking forward to it. However, whoever said a wedding in Vegas was simple was certainly lying! Mine in Gretna Green was much simpler.

That’s a beautiful photo. I love the colours and how the photographer has hidden those horrible electrical cables! I’ve shown my sister your photo and it’s on her list.

They’ve already added on the photo package, it wasn’t cheap but then wedding photographers never are. They’ve got all of the images on a memory stick with the copywrite.
Our Vegas wedding was super easy!
The flowers, ceremony,photos and limo were all one package and all we had to sort were hotel, flights and licences and of course wedding meal .
Was such a lovely laid back day.
Hopefully your sisters will be too
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 18, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
cheekydeeky
VIP Dibber

You look fab cheekydeeky. They’re getting married in The Glass Gardens at Chapel of the Flowers.

I’ve found the website for Glam Squad (I’m presuming it’s Glam Squad 702) and I’ll pass on the details. Thank you
Thank you . It was exactly what I wanted (apart from the tan line at the back of my neck but that was my own fault ).

I found our wedding super easy to organise as our planner was amazing and had everything under control. We bought the photo package which was excellent value for money as we got all of the pics and a dvd of the wedding.

Not sure if you’re going for a meal afterwards but if you are I can recommend Maggianos. We had a four course meal and unlimited drinks for four hours for $81pp.
cheekydeeky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 18, 08:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Maybe it’s just my sister getting stressed that has made the planning sound stressful. The Chapel of the Flowers website and choosing the package and add ons looks easy enough but it’s the logistics of 30 people going to Vegas for a wedding that’s proving to be more tricky!

They’ve booked a private dining area at Aria buffet for the reception and have a package (2 hours possibly?) with drinks. They don’t have to worry too much about dietary requirements or fussy eaters at a buffet