Notices

Old 1 Jul 17, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Looks a fab day at Busch. I've heard mixed reviews about being able to take your own food in with you to here and Seaworld. Think we will take a cool bag and if they don't let us in with it (our son has a metabolic condition where he can't fast called mcadd so always needs snacks to hand) if they don't let us in with it we will leave it in a locker or the car and nip out for lunch.
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 17, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
yellowrose78
VIP Dibber

yellowrose78's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

What a fab day! Cheetah hunt is my favourite at Busch

Movieland Hotel IDrive - 2002 / POR - 2012 / 3 Weeks at OKW - 2014 / Villa at Highlands Reserve - 2016 / New York and Orlando - 2018 / Caribbean Cruise MSC Seaside - June 2019 / Orlando Covid cancelled 2020 and 2021 / Planning for Orlando 2024
yellowrose78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 17, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
twinkleshmoo
Very Serious Dibber

I'm all caught up 😊 Loving following along. We'll be enjoying some of that Florida sunshine too in just a few days time.

Great day at BG and chilling at the villa is just the best x
Old 1 Jul 17, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasarah
VIP Dibber

floridasarah's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
What another lovely day. Your trainers are fantatstic, very sparkly.

I love Busch Gardens must do it again next time.

We also have a bit of country music on when we are over there it seems very American
floridasarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 17, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Busch Gardens is the only Florida themepark I have been to of late (WDW was visited in 1990! ) - you got a lot more done than we did! I managed most of the rollercoasters but only once - my body can't take any more!

Great photos of the sunset with the bird!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 17, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
saint rob
Serious Dibber

Another great report! So looking forward to going to Busch Gardens this year, the last time was 25 years ago! The fish & chips looks amazing. Keep up the good reporting
saint rob is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 17, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Great day Helen. One of the biggest laughs we had last year was soaking people on the water rides with the water cannons... OH couldn't change quarters fast enough 😂😂😂and he was in his element at IOA when an American bloke showed him if you just tapped the machines at side of water rides there you didn't even have to put a quarter in... I could've so easily left him there all day... Lilly was just as ruthless as her dad and a cracking shot 😂😂😂😂.
Fish and chips looked lovely ❤️
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 17, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post
LuvPluto
Proud to wear my Ears

The water canons sound so much fun. We'll have to try that in IOA next week
Really enjoying reading about your adventures, thanks for sharing
LuvPluto is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 17, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
JenD1
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Love that last pic. Sums up what family holiday is all about.
Old 2 Jul 17, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

I love all things sparkly too, your trainers look lovely on. A great day at Bush Gardens. I did the awful Sheikra once and swore never to do it again, I love rollercoasters but this one just wasn't for me!