Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 26 Jul 03, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi Bev
Went there Sept 02 with my 8 yr old, back one week and i booked again. Just come back. Fab. Am at work at minute so am hurrying with this. On Monday I will send as much info as poss. Stayed at El Paso (on site) Sept 02 and Port Aventura (on site) June 03.

Speak Monday
Carolyn
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 03, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post

Bev
I went in June this year for a week, we stayed at Hotel Caribe Resort, went with First choice and got a great deal when I booked in March on the internet. The hotel was very nice and we got unlimited access to the park with our room card (not sure if it is classed as an on-site hotel though) we also got one day access to the water park. This hotel has great pools one with a beach.

The park is good but there is not enough rides to make you go more than twice, also the spanish kids are always screaming, shouting and que jumping (which gets very annoying).

I was considering going back again next year, but the price was double what i paid so i decided to go to florida instead. For cheap prices i always check out first choice website and look at there special offers, even if they have no offers for the on-site hotels the other hotels are very close by anyway, and you can buy multi day tickets cheap over there.
Old 6 Aug 03, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi
Apart from no private beach, you have to pay for your cooked breakfast now (3 euros) When I first went last Sept it was included. The shuttle bus goes once an hour and the beach is lovely but very small. At the top is a kiosk selling drinks n crisps. I didnt even bother to go there this time (June) so it may have changed. I went with Cosmos both times and got great deals. Please e-mail for any information required. I still loved it but next year its WDW for me!
Old 6 Aug 03, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Kazzie
Imagineer

Ryanair have confirmed they will be flying to Reus from the autumn.

This will be a brilliant way to book these flights and the hotel seperately,it should be masses cheaper as at the moment hardly anyone flys there and only twicwe a week at that
Kazzie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread