Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 29 Jun 20, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
mirabeau
Earning More Ears

I called the disneyholidays.co.uk 0800 number to ask about the Zen policy and if they can provide it for a booking. But after 28 mins on hold I gave up.
mirabeau is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 20, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

I looked at magic breaks as well as they are a bit cheaper, but they aren’t offering it.
I went via Quidco for 5 or 6% (I think) cashback, might bring the numbers down for you.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 20, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
Who have you booked with to cancel 7 days before hand? Thanks
Booked directly.

Details are here: disneylandparis/en-g...e-description/

Keep in mind it's only for the hotel/tickets cost that is refundable. If you book transport with them that is not covered. I have booked a refundable Eurotunnel ticket direct with Eurotunnel (bit more expensive than a standard one).
Old 29 Jun 20, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by CAD View Post
How does this Zen guarantee work?

If I booked today for next June and I decided after Christmas to cancel, I assume that I’d be able to under this guarantee or is it only for Covid period?
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 20, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
trfc2019
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Tigger mad View Post
I’m booked with magic breaks now for July 2021 and queried if I’d need to book and they told me no as I’ve got a ticket package with them. It’s only for people with tickets only. Hope this is correct and helps?
Brill, thanks a lot

As both our June DLP trip and our November Florida holiday got cancelled we have everything crossed this goes ahead
trfc2019 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 20, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyhm
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by mirabeau View Post
I used the chat feature to talk to disneylandparis.com. They said options are only listed for bookings up to April 1st 2021 currently. I tried an earlier date and indeed they are available for selection. One thing though, even though I've selected Newport Bay (Half Board Plus) they still show a charge for the Buffalo Bills option. The chat said was "free" for a Category 2 21:30 show with the Half Board Plus, and it is on the disneyholidays.co.uk site.
Where is the chat feature please? I have sent them an email but got no response.
Disneyhm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 20, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
mirabeau
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disneyhm View Post
Where is the chat feature please? I have sent them an email but got no response.
It pops up on the side. But it's hit and miss. I had to leave a booking open for a while, then it appeared.
mirabeau is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 20, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyhm
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by mirabeau View Post
It pops up on the side. But it's hit and miss. I had to leave a booking open for a while, then it appeared.
Great, thank you
Disneyhm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

We were due to be going in November for my Daughter's theatre school performance - this has been postponed to Nov-21 now but as Eurostar is non-refundable I'm seriously considering booking an onsite hotel and still going. Haven't booked it yet as something in the back of my head keeps telling me I'm being stupid to even think DLP will have any resemblance of normal by then.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HappyPanda View Post
We were due to be going in November for my Daughter's theatre school performance - this has been postponed to Nov-21 now but as Eurostar is non-refundable I'm seriously considering booking an onsite hotel and still going. Haven't booked it yet as something in the back of my head keeps telling me I'm being stupid to even think DLP will have any resemblance of normal by then.
Are you sure the Eurostar is non-refundable?

I got a voucher for my July booking (which I made partly with Nectar points via Nectar so am not sure if it was refundable or not) just by filling in a form on the site. Got a voucher that has to be used within a year (by which they mean the booking has to be made within a year, travel can be as far in the future as is possible to book).