Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 20 Sep 19, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Eric'smum have you been in Home Store near Joanne's on the 192 or Ollies , Big Lots along that stretch all have some really good craft / decor bits
I've been struggling for the last hour and a half trying to get a lantern swag ,dough bowl and tobacco basket just right
But that's a whole new thread
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Is there a thread already where people can post photos of their various Seasonal home decor? If not I’ll start one!
I think you should...although I spend too much time on here already!
TK Maxx often has the tiered trays. Costco will probably have them too, I use a set of metal cake stands I got from there years ago. I used to make little Halloween displays with them, I didn’t realise tiered trays were a thing until I spotted it on Instagram the other week!
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Eric'smum have you been in Home Store near Joanne's on the 192 or Ollies , Big Lots along that stretch all have some really good craft / decor bits
I've been struggling for the last hour and a half trying to get a lantern swag ,dough bowl and tobacco basket just right
But that's a whole new thread
No, none of the above but now added to my list ! I'm there for 18 days so I need a plan
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Ollies is end of line stuff mostly from big stores but worth a look
I usually buy the pods for our Kurig in there half the price
Home store has some great home decor seasonal decor etc
Big Lots a great seasonal section
We have a Big Lots and a Tractor supply store 2 mins from the villa and I love them
Bed Bath and Beyond also has a great new home decor line
Tractor supply is great for oh so much even have a ladies tool section
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

I have just started a thread for all seasonal décor ideas in the Social Groups section on the Dibb. Would love to see you all over there

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
I think you should...although I spend too much time on here already!
TK Maxx often has the tiered trays. Costco will probably have them too, I use a set of metal cake stands I got from there years ago. I used to make little Halloween displays with them, I didn’t realise tiered trays were a thing until I spotted it on Instagram the other week!
Thank you! I've just started a thread over on Social Groups.
I've checked my local TK Max with no joy, but I'll pop to Costco this week to see what they've got there

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Mobile

This is all your fault Disney Nanny. I started looking at this idea and loved it , spent all day buying the stuff to make one now, I got a tiered fruit bowl from tkmaxx, then went trawling around shops picking up autumn leaves, pumpkins, a pot chicken, a paint it yourself turkey , ribbons etc etc , just couldn't get a small scarecrow so may have to make him!
And I got a long shallow tray to make a table centrepiece as well.
Never mind eh, it should keep me out of trouble and I can keep all the stuff for next year and do a new one for Xmas, spring, and summer so it's value for money really 🤣
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Mickeyspal they are addictive little seasonal salt and pepper shakers mugs seasonal dishtowels even paper napkins and straws go in mine
Which I'd taken a picture of my 4th of July one now
Had great fun doing it don't forget to shop your home for things either
Old 25 Sep 19, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Nanny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mickeyspal View Post
This is all your fault Disney Nanny. I started looking at this idea and loved it , spent all day buying the stuff to make one now, I got a tiered fruit bowl from tkmaxx, then went trawling around shops picking up autumn leaves, pumpkins, a pot chicken, a paint it yourself turkey , ribbons etc etc , just couldn't get a small scarecrow so may have to make him!
And I got a long shallow tray to make a table centrepiece as well.
Never mind eh, it should keep me out of trouble and I can keep all the stuff for next year and do a new one for Xmas, spring, and summer so it's value for money really 🤣
Sorry (not really lol) I love tiered trays and items you can change up over the year to bring a little cheap(ish) cheer rather than doing a change of walls and curtains and furniture etc
I am also on a mission to get a couple of 'buffet lamps' for kitchen windowsill and maybe another kitchen top, obviously these will be Christmas themed as in buffalo check.
And just to add to it all I need a dough bowl too hahahhaha
Disney Nanny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List