Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 28 Jan 12, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
LaraT
Excited about Disney

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 23
Guidebook Reviews: 1
H I've been looking at this too and have posted some info for you below. My question is has anybody had this done at both WDW AND DLP and can tell me how they compare - a lot of reviews I've read say that you would be better doing yourself to save money however my eldest DD was done at WDW and we paid for the top package and it was amazing. She got her own fairygodmother, a little envelope saying Princess Alix and walked up the red carpet! Choosing the dress was all part of the experience and for a one off I would definately recommend that package although if we really can't afford it we would take a dress with us but would like to give DD2 same as DD1 got. We went to dinner with the princesses afterwards. Want to get youngest DD done this time at DLP and will pay the top package (although not fussed about figurines and autograph book for 30 euros will probably stick at luxe package) if it is as good as WDW we again plan to dine with the princesses afterwards it is such a special memory my DD still talks about it now 4 years later!

Apparently they may not be open all the time so I plan to book this 1st then do our dining reservation afterwards:

Details on DLP (2011 prices)

Make your daughter's dream come true and become a PRINCESS FOR A DAY. Princess Aurora, Beauty or Cinderella: which would you prefer?"
The Packs including a Princess dress, make-up and accessories to be bought in the shop "La Galerie Mickey" on the second floor at Disneyland Hotel. A special photo location has been set up on the first floor to allow the princesses to strike a pose with a professional photographer's lens.
Reservation and payment must be done by calling or going to the shop "La Galerie Mickey" on the first floor of the Disneyland hotel. To give you an idea of prices I have listed below the different tariffs:

Make-up: €40

Princess Pack: €60
make-up + hairstyle + tiara + photo
(Cinderella, Beauty, Aurora, Snow White and Tinkerbell)

Luxe Pack: €130
make-up + hairstyle + tiara + photo +dress + magic wand

Prestige Pack: €160
Make-up + hairstyle + tiara + wand + photo + photo frame + dress + Autograph book + princess figurines set

Tiana Pack ("Princess & the frog"): €62
make-up + hairstyle + tiara + photo

Tiana Luxe Pack: €135
Make-up + hairstyle + tiara + bag + photo + dress

The telephone number for the Disneyland hotel is: 0033 160 45 65 00. Ask for La galerie Mickey, and you can reserve it there.
LaraT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 12, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post

This is brilliant thanks. Think I will definitely book it for my three DD's.
Sounds amazing !
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 12, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post

It's called "Princess for a day" ; Prices may have gone up since these details were posted.

The best way to book a rendez-vous for "Princess for a day" it's to come to our shop "La Galerie Mickey" ( 2nd Floor beside bar's and restaurants ) and choose the package for your Princess .
This is our prices : Princess package 40 euros Make up + hair style
Princess package 60 euros Make up + hair style + tiara + photo shooting
Princess luxe package 130euros Make up + hair style + tiara + wand + dress* + free photo from the photo shooting
Princess prestige package 160euros Make up + hair style + tiara + wand + dress* + Princess autograph books + Princess playset + photo & frame from the photo shooting
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 12, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread