Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 12 Apr 14, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post

Birthdays at disneyland Paris

I know you can birthday cake at buffet restaurants and table restaurants also the table restaurants with characters experience I know children have lots attention form the Characters but what happens at tables restaurant with characters the adult dine at restaurants during their birthdays do Characters give the same attention to adults at do the children also do characters dance with guest(both children and adults). Also what else happens at disneyland park and walt disney studios at disneyland Paris when know is birthday.

P.s. I know you can get gifts in room on the day you arrive but I find to expensive to do that.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 14, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post

The first thing that DLP doesn't do for birthdays is a button! Somehow it's not the done thing in Paris. I find that quite odd.

Yes, you can book a birthday cake at various restaurants. Celebrate your birthday at the majority of Table Service restaurants or during the Tea Party with Disney Characters by ordering a delicious Disneyland Paris birthday cake to share between 6-8 people.
Per cake... £22 / €26
Prices apply when booking in advance with your Disney hotel package. Confirm the date and location you'd like to enjoy the cake upon arrival at your hotel. Cakes can also usually be booked at the start of your meal for the price shown in Euros.
Old 12 Apr 14, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
boo28
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Yes they do .On my 30th birthday trip , my mum and dad had arranged for a cake. Mickey Mouse came out with my birthday cake and prince john stole it , only for mickey to bring it back . I had a great time and a wonderful memory of my trip to dlp
Old 20 Apr 14, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
clairemichelle
Imagineer

clairemichelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
We've booked a surprise trip for my daughter's 18th, I mentioned it to the cm when I called to book. I asked if they did special birthday badges and he said no but was impressed with the idea and was going to mention it to his supervisor.
I am going to take a birthday sash and badge for dd

clairemichelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 14, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Katie C
Imagineer

I was at DLP for my birthday and went to the birthday tea- got a card, toy, cake and a lot of attention from the characters- was great fun!
Katie C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 14, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post

The characters are great with adults I think. DP made great friends with pluto & me & Donald duck are now particularly close haha. You can get a birthday sticker from city hall if wanted, DD wore a badge we bought from home & the CMs were lovely all wishing her a happy birthday :-)
Old 21 Apr 14, 12:20 AM  
Link to this Post

I'm so excited about visiting with my DD to celebrate her 18th in a few weeks time, I'm hoping she'll get some extra attention to make it even more special and memorable for her.

Clairemichelle, I've ordered a sash for my DD to wear too, they're a great idea aren't they and a nice keepsake too :-)
Old 22 Apr 14, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post

I was there on my birthday a couple of years back with my friend and we went to Cafe Mickey for lunch. My husband had rung ahead and ordered a cake for me as a surprise (didn't quite work as they couldn't take payment over the phone for some reason and so I had to pay for it on the day since he wasn't there!).

The experience was awesome though. CM brought out the cake with Mickey and then Chip, Dale, Goofy, Gepetto and Donald came out and the whole place sang happy birthday to me while the characters clapped and danced along. They danced with me and tried to steal my cake and I got loads of photos. It was really brilliant.

Because there was only the 2 of us and we got this massive cake (that I didn;t want to carry around the rest of the day as we were staying offsite) I shared my cake with all the other diners sitting near us - it was great!
Old 22 Apr 14, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
top4
Imagineer

Mobile

Hiya we're here at the moment and its our Ds12th birthday tomorrow ... they've told us to go to city hall first thing for a surprise for him and we've also arranged with the hotel (explorers)...they've said they will put candy, balloons and a card in the room free of charge to ! Plus we've taken a birthday badge with us and booked him a meal at the Plaza Gardens for a treat xxx ...dont know whos going to be more excited tomorrow me or him! Lol ...xx
top4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 14, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread