Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 21 Sep 18, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Will we see the return of the Christmas section this year?

Old 21 Sep 18, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
kevin_cambs_uk
Imagineer

Mobile

I keep hoping Christmas will be abandoned due to Brexit

I would vote for that !
2000 - Ho Jo Maingate West. 2002 - Ho Jo Maingate West. 2003 - Caribbean Beach. 2004 - Forgot where we stayed. 2008 - Pop Century. 2012 - Disneyland Paris for the day. 2015 - Contemporary Resort - 7 days, POFQ - 3 days. 2016 Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea. 2018 Contemporary and Wilderness Lodge
kevin_cambs_uk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 18, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I am waiting patiently for Admin to set it up
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 18, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Irishlass
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I hope it returns soon. Love Christmas and hoping that the christmas exchanges happen again too. My niece, mum, friend and I book a day out shopping specifically for those lol.

Love reading about other peoples preparations too
Irishlass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 18, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

I do hope it is set up soon and we don’t have to wait until after Halloween 🎃
I know many people on here like to be organised and have lots to do and plan etc before the big day. If it is in a different section than it won’t effect the people who don’t celebrate Christmas.
I have 3 children and like to plan lots of festive activities, crafts etc etc so I like to plan early, grab a bargain and get other festive ideas from other Christmas lovers
After all most of us on here spend 12 months plus planning a holiday to Disney 👍🏻
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 18, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
macy
VIP Dibber

macy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I'm hoping the thread is open this year as well. Always good to hear other peoples tip's especially when we hear about the good deals available before Christmas. My favourite time of year
macy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 18, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
I brought the soap & glory advent calendar this week for my dd ,it’s available now from Boots

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 18, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Irishlass View Post
I hope it returns soon. Love Christmas and hoping that the christmas exchanges happen again too. My niece, mum, friend and I book a day out shopping specifically for those lol.

Love reading about other peoples preparations too
Me and my youngest did the Christmas exchange for first time last year and really enjoyed being a part of it, looking out for it again this year definately x
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 18, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

I am planning to set up a Christmas hedge fund this year on the dibb to help fund me and the wife's club class trip to Florida next year.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 18, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
DevonPumpkin
Earning More Ears

Ooh I hope so! Started the Christmas food shop today with 99p Terry's Chocolate Oranges in Lidl!
DevonPumpkin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread