Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 5 Jul 19, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
aladdin
VIP Dibber

Mobile had to reschedule, reassurance please

a little bit down in the dumps today. finally got down to double digits (76 days) and adr’s were booked etc but then my partners leave was delayed, so we had to reschedule everything. thomas cook were surprisingly good about this once i explained the situation and agreed to move it to next year but to save money, we went with a villa. i never usually book AOA villas because a) i know it’s absolute pot luck and b) i know the villa owner loses out. but with limited funds available and the disney price somehow sky rocketing for next year, it felt like the right thing to do without losing the whole lot. they also waived the amendment fees which made a bad day slightly better.

i’m now down in the dumps and also anxious about the villa! can someone put my mind at rest and tell me it’s not going to be like visiting butlins? can i ask for a village change if we get there and it’s awful?

77 days to go 391 days to go 😭
Old 5 Jul 19, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
sw16
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I've been twice AoA villas. The first one was great the second one had damp in the roof so we only stayed there 1 night and they then moved us the next day.
Old 7 Jul 19, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
aladdin
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by sw16 View Post
I've been twice AoA villas. The first one was great the second one had damp in the roof so we only stayed there 1 night and they then moved us the next day.
thank you