Old 2 Aug 19, 03:01 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Mobile

Originally Posted by The A team View Post
Just shared the lift with you at the Yacht Club this evening! I was concentrating too much on my injured toe at first and was only as I got to my room I realised where I ‘knew’ you from! Lovely to meet you and the family.

Oh no!
We are here till Saturday, so please do say hello if you see us again 👍👍
I’m now hoping we were well behaved in the lift😳 we had a 17 hour long day yesterday and still managed to grab some time in the most amazing hotel we have stayed in. Hope you are enjoying it too😎😎

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 19, 05:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Just found this and can't believe it could be your last trip
Hope you're having an amazing time so far and look forward to hearing all about it
Old 2 Aug 19, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
Just found this and can't believe it could be your last trip
Hope you're having an amazing time so far and look forward to hearing all about it
Thank you- and if this is the last one it is proving to be one we will remember forever. Amazing time so far. 😎😎
Appreciate your post and I’m so aware I have loads of dibb stuff I have not even looked at for the past 10 busy days in the parks😎

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 19, 01:37 AM  
Link to this Post
The A team
VIP Dibber

The A team's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by walt4it View Post
Oh no!
We are here till Saturday, so please do say hello if you see us again 👍👍
I’m now hoping we were well behaved in the lift😳 we had a 17 hour long day yesterday and still managed to grab some time in the most amazing hotel we have stayed in. Hope you are enjoying it too😎😎
You were, you chatted with my husband, you’d managed two parks and us the other two. We commented on Happily Ever After not being as good as Wishes. We enjoyed our stay and are now settled in a Dibb villa for a few nights, missing the free parking and dining plan on our visit to Epcot yesterday!

Highlands Reserve May/June 2014

Trip report complete July/August 2016 - Beach Club and Sunset Lakes
Trip report complete - One week trip at two weeks notice - The Grove Resort May 2018
7 States Pre-trip (Washington DC, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, New York)
The A team is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 04:14 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by The A team View Post
You were, you chatted with my husband, you’d managed two parks and us the other two. We commented on Happily Ever After not being as good as Wishes. We enjoyed our stay and are now settled in a Dibb villa for a few nights, missing the free parking and dining plan on our visit to Epcot yesterday!

Now I know who you were😎
There is indeed something about wishes.
We are now off site and disliking paying for parking and missing the dining plan😳
Enjoy the rest of your holiday👍

Old 30 Aug 19, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
KittyBlackDog
Imagineer

Looking forward to reading your trippie as it sounds like lots of fun celebrations will be/have been had.

Xx
KittyBlackDog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 19, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Nothing worse than a pre trip report that I have not replied to so many of you Apologies - one great big holiday and a load of other stuff got in the way!
I do apologise but will ensure I reply before we get to the start of the 2019 Trip report.

Old 5 Sep 19, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by sparkyweb View Post
Great read - looking forward to it and maybe bumping into you around Orlando!
Originally Posted by natanddaz View Post
Iv just finished reading your last trip report and am really looking forward to this!
Think we might arrive just after you leave but hope you have an amazing trip it sounds fabulous.
Originally Posted by Shifu View Post
We get to the Yacht Club on the 21st (the Sunday) for 11 nights after starting our holiday at Wilderness Lodge...so by my calculations I'll no doubt pass you in the corridors and see you by Stormalong or the quiet pool!
This time it's just my son (16- also recovery post GCSE's ) and I (55...warning...it all starts to fall apart physically after 50 so be careful haha). So if you see a mum and son, both glasses wearers, son has dark hair, I have white hair from the front with a long pony tail, spherical, and a dodgy knee which gets more limpy the further into the holiday goes (so on day 1 wont be limping too much, day 11 I'll probably be resembling Quasimodo)- then that's us!

Hoping you have an amazing time... I cant even comprehend a holiday that long...wow. Looking forward to reading all about it.
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Looking forward to following your trip as always 😆

Joan
Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
We will all do a final something at some point.

Its nice that on this occasion, its entirely your choice, as it will be mine in 2020, when we will hand over the baton to a younger generation.

Looking forward to following your adventure.

Disney332
Welcome aboard our final trip everyone

Sorry we didn't get to see you Shifu.

Very good point Disney 332 It does have to happen and when it is your choice, it makes it that little bit more special and also adds a bit more to the whole thing too.

Hope you all enjoy reading once I get it all started

Old 5 Sep 19, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Oh no, I was so sure that the title was just a tease. I do hope it isn’t so.

I completely understand about the house needing some TLC though. We have been in ours for less than 2 years but we already have a few niggly things that we should really sort but I turn a blind eye to so I can plough all our money into Disney. I can only imagine how long the list will be as the years go by.

I actually exclaimed ‘NO!?’ when I scrolled down and saw the Yacht Club starring back at me. I am thrilled for you that you will be back at Stormalong Bay, I know how much you loved your stay at the Beach Club and it is wonderful that you can live the dream for a second time. It’s fabulous that you’re getting to sample a different Deluxe this time too.

The Magic Band fiasco has been such an embarrassment. I am as sceptical as you that your fourth band will waiting for you at check-in. Thankfully your boys are old enough to be patient with such ‘mix ups’ but for a smaller child it could be a big deal.

I am sure I'll check in with you before you leave but if not, have a wonderful time, I feel genuinely emotional for you that it may be the last one, but I know you'll savour every moment.

What a fab understanding of so much!
Not a tease - I will assure you

But a wonderful way to end it.

Lots more to read and to share in upcoming days and I have to admit there will be less rants than usual Yacht Club did us proud

Old 5 Sep 19, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Pez01 View Post
Following along ... never say never on the last trip 😂😊
Originally Posted by mason1 View Post
Looking forward to reading this trippie. We might bump into you again this year 🙂
Originally Posted by Michyloulou View Post
Sounds like an amazing trip. Can’t wait to follow! Enjoy!
✈️ ☀️ 💵 🎢 🛍
Hope you all enjoy our Blaze of Glory Trip

Travel day is coming as soon as I get up to date with such a fab response to this pre trip report ( I did promise to finish 2018 before I started to reply to you all)