Notices
General Chat
What mobile do you have

• 18 Aug 19, 11:12 PM
    Tracey2019
    Excited about Disney
    Tracey2019 is offline Add Member to Ignore List
  • Quote Mary A
    Recently upgraded galaxy s7 to A50, great phone and 1/3 of the price of a S9. Assistant in car phone warehouse told me it's the same as a S9 without the water resistance? Have a great EE SIM deal so wanted to buy a phone outright rather than a new contract
    This is what i did with my s8 as i have a bt sim only contract and got the a70 outright. I was torn between a50 and a70 but a70 won lol
  • 18 Aug 19, 11:14 PM
    aladdin
    Very Serious Dibber
    aladdin is offline Girl Mouse Add Member to Ignore List
  • i have an iphone XS max and have preordered the samsung galaxy note 10+ for work
    28 night villa adventure:
  • 19 Aug 19, 08:38 AM
    Leggibone
    Imagineer
    Leggibone is offline Girl Mouse Add Member to Ignore List
  • iPhone 7, I had a Samsung once... letís just day we didnít see eye to eye...
    been iPhone for a while, but not sure what then next one will be, hoping for another year out of this one!
    Plotting the next adventure:...
  • 19 Aug 19, 08:55 AM
    Mickeys Mrs
    Imagineer
    Mickeys Mrs is offline Girl Mouse Add Member to Ignore List
  • I have the Huawei mate 20 X. fantastic phone. Love it, Battery life last me 2 days and I use it almost constantly (work emails etc as I cant stand the work cheapie). Photos are amazing and the phone itself is quick. It its miles ahead of my old Samsung S8+ (which had dreadful battery life).
    A quick 7 night trip!
  • 19 Aug 19, 09:01 AM
    Do5-BaG
    slightly serious Dibber
    Do5-BaG is offline Boy Mouse Add Member to Ignore List
  • Samsung Note9 500GB - Only just bought it on a cracking Deal £599 Brand new from AO's sister site Mobile Phones Direct! Everywhere else it is between £700-900.

Only ever had 1 Apple which was the 3G back in the day, thing didn't even last a year and packed in, I've owned Samsung ever since without any real issues, other than some caused by myself (Cracked Screen), I usually buy my phones outright as I have a Sim Only deal which is £9 a month so overall it tends to be cheaper than having a Phone on contract, I tend to keep them for anything between 3-5 Years, the phone I had previous was a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ which was in such good condition I sold it for £150.

Edited at 09:05 AM..
  • 19 Aug 19, 10:57 AM
    mitch84
    Imagineer
    mitch84 is online now Girl Mouse Add Member to Ignore List
  • What is a 5SE? I thought the phone would be either a 5, a 5S or an SE (which has 6S technology but in a smaller package).

DH has an SE as he likes the small size.

I have an iPhone XR as my personal phone and love it. My work phone is a Galaxy J4+. Its horrible...
    One mad woman and her dog - Solo NC 500
  • 19 Aug 19, 01:12 PM
    DreamDisney
    Getting Excited
    DreamDisney is offline Girl Mouse Add Member to Ignore List
  • Samsung S9 and I love it. I stuck with an older, less spec phone for years to keep costs down, but eventually it just couldn't keep up or keep it's charge for longer than 6 years. My S9 holds charge for a long time, takes amazing photos, is sooo much faster in comparison and has much larger storage capacity. I love it!
    Our First Family WDW Holiday.
  • 19 Aug 19, 01:14 PM
    claireyfairy8
    Apprentice Imagineer
    claireyfairy8 is offline Girl Mouse Add Member to Ignore List
  • I have the Red iPhone XR.
    I love it.

Any time apple put out a RED product I'm a sucker for it.

I'm on the apple upgrade plan so get a new phone each year, I'm due a new one at the end of September but Idk what to get next! Might just get a new XR. One that's less dunted lol.
  • 19 Aug 19, 01:28 PM
    scottishmum
    Imagineer
    scottishmum is offline Girl Mouse Add Member to Ignore List
  • I phone xr in red.
  • 19 Aug 19, 03:13 PM
    Jammy31
    Apprentice Imagineer
    Jammy31 is offline Boy Mouse Add Member to Ignore List
  • I've just upgraded from the OnePlus 5T, to the Huawei P30 Pro.

Was the same price per month, but I now have unlimited everything, and apparently, I can use it in the USA, the same as I would in the UK with 4G etc (Might have to double check this one though!
    Orlando 2019
DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now