Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Theme Parks Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, FastPass+ Questions and Info.
My Magic Holiday
Unread 24 Aug 19, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
Imagineer

Claudette's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by squishy View Post
Sorry to hop onto your thread, Roxy, but those people whove been, how long did you wait for FOP during the event? Did you ride more than once? Many times? Just curious 😊
Went on FoP about four times, could easily have done more. We had a short wait the first time because there were still some day guests in the queue, but after that there was no wait whatsoever.
Claudette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
NY & Disney 2020
Unread 24 Aug 19, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Roxy02
Getting to know the DIBB

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
It was specific, there is one after hours event.

OP, we did it February this year, loved it, there are only a few things open at AK but they are our favourite attractions and it was great to do them multiple times with no wait.

We had regular park tickets anyway. I would not buy a day pass and then the event ticket as well, that is a really long time in a single park. The event ticket gives you three hours of park entry and three fast passes before the event starts, so you can do the things that are not open during the event in that time.
Was thinking of having a relaxing morning then go to AK after lunch, so we can still do the safari etc before the event then do the rides like FOP when its much quieter, there is only 2 of us no kids so I am sure we could manage a long day well I would I have a scooter lol
Roxy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Universal with a bit of Disney
Unread 24 Aug 19, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Halowa
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
It was specific, there is one after hours event.

OP, we did it February this year, loved it, there are only a few things open at AK but they are our favourite attractions and it was great to do them multiple times with no wait.

We had regular park tickets anyway. I would not buy a day pass and then the event ticket as well, that is a really long time in a single park. The event ticket gives you three hours of park entry and three fast passes before the event starts, so you can do the things that are not open during the event in that time.
Calm down calm down!

I didnt know about them, its a bit of a rubbish name (even if its a good description)...

Apologies to the OP for not knowing.
Unread 24 Aug 19, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Roxy02
Getting to know the DIBB

Originally Posted by Halowa View Post
Calm down calm down!

I didnt know about them, its a bit of a rubbish name (even if its a good description)...

Apologies to the OP for not knowing.
No problem x
Roxy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Universal with a bit of Disney
Unread 24 Aug 19, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
kirkdalewdw
Apprentice Imagineer

I wouldn't recommend the AK After hours event, with the amount of rides you can easily be done in a couple of hours, we much prefer the MK After hours
kirkdalewdw is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Crusin down the PCH
Unread 24 Aug 19, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

MK has a lot more rides open to do but if you haven't done or specifically want to do FOP several times then AK is the better one.
We have booked for September and will do alternative park morning with FP's then AK later in the evening, have booked Y&Y for dinner there as well.
Unread 24 Aug 19, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Fiona35
Very Serious Dibber

Can anyone advise if you have to link your AK after hours ticket to your magic band or can you just use the ticket?
Thanks
Fiona35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
I'm going back to Disney
Unread 24 Aug 19, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
Imagineer

Claudette's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Fiona35 View Post
Can anyone advise if you have to link your AK after hours ticket to your magic band or can you just use the ticket?
Thanks
Mine just linked by itself.
Claudette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
NY & Disney 2020