Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.
Unread 11 Jun 17, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink75
Imagineer

No it said on the poster next to concierge that discounts were not available.

Can't help on dress code but we've always dressed smartly at Cali Grill so would do here too. It didn't specifically mention anything on the poster or the leaflet.

Edited at 09:23 PM.
Tink75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our bonne vacances...
Unread 12 Jun 17, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Hannah88811
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
I doubt it. We couldn't get Shareholder discount last time - this is a special package.

Bear in mind it can be a late night, depending on when Illuminations is when you go. If Illuminations is at 11pm then you'll be getting to bed not much before midnight.
I didn't think so but thought I'd ask just in case.
We will be watching the illuminations anyway at least one night so the finishing time doesn't bother me 😊
Hannah88811 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 17, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
ParisinMarch
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Ahhhh I would love to do this when mine (5) is a little bit older! Sounds magical.
ParisinMarch is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 17, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Dibbing with Tink

Ohhh this sounds lovely, but much more affordable for just one adult with two children... how offended do you think dh would be if I suggested he goes to watch from Main Street and we'd wave to him from our private balcony? 😉😂
Does anyone know what this experience is called now?
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Waiting to make memories in WDW
Unread 1 Jul 17, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink75
Imagineer

Mobile

It's called 'A Sparkling Experience' as per the leaflet. Concierge in DLH has more info if you wanted to ask about it.
Tink75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our bonne vacances...
Unread 1 Jul 17, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Blush
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile

Wow this sounds amazing. We are visiting in February half term and seriously tempted. Without sounding like an alcoholic, how much alcohol is included in this package? Is it one cocktail pre dinner, a glass of wine with dinner and a glass of champagne whilst watching the fireworks?
Blush is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Compass Club Newport Bay
Unread 1 Jul 17, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by Tink75 View Post
It's called 'A Sparkling Experience' as per the leaflet. Concierge in DLH has more info if you wanted to ask about it.
Haha, I was looking all over the leaflet to work out what it was called, and I thought the 'sparkling experience' bit was just a catchy slogan! I was expecting it to have Illuminations in the title. Definitely going to ask about this while we're there!
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Waiting to make memories in WDW
Unread 1 Jul 17, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink75
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Elodie View Post
Haha, I was looking all over the leaflet to work out what it was called, and I thought the 'sparkling experience' bit was just a catchy slogan! I was expecting it to have Illuminations in the title. Definitely going to ask about this while we're there!
I know Elodie - I wasn't sure. But there was a poster next to the Concierge desk basically the same as the leaflet so presume it's the same name. I got the leaflet from there too - took a quick snap then put it back!
Our bonne vacances...