Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports
Return of the Rescuer – Day 3 –Rollercoaster Riding - 5.7.19

• 23 Aug 19, 09:56 PM
    Rescuer
    Imagineer
    Rescuer is online now Girl Mouse Add Member to Ignore List Thread Starter
  • Quote Fuellady
    Much busier day today - you managed so many rides. It's nice that you can all enjoy them together now. Lovely looking sandwiches at Breadbox.
    Thanks, we had a great day. I love that DS is happy on all the rides now, it's way more fun doing them all together.

Breadbox does the best sandwiches in the world imo.
    Cancelled
  • 28 Aug 19, 12:28 PM
    jothp
    Very Serious Dibber
    jothp is offline Girl Mouse Add Member to Ignore List
  • A great day with loads packed in. We love confisco grill and find the table service in the parks at Universal to be much better value than the QS.
    Here we go again...
  • 29 Aug 19, 10:28 PM
    Rescuer
    Imagineer
  • Quote jothp
    A great day with loads packed in. We love confisco grill and find the table service in the parks at Universal to be much better value than the QS.
    The couple of quiet days had prepared us well for a day full of rides.

I just avoid in park quick service at Universal now, table service is only a tiny bit more pricey but so much better in quality and experience.
    Cancelled
  • 8 Sep 19, 03:21 PM
    mick
    VIP Dibber
    mick is online now Boy Mouse Add Member to Ignore List ✓Premium Member
  • Good day

Joan
  • 11 Sep 19, 03:50 PM
    caitlinsmummy
    VIP Dibber
    caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Add Member to Ignore List ✓Premium Member
  • Afraid I'm going the same way as your DH which I'm devastated about as I love rides.

Another great day and you managed so much. I've seen lots of reviews for Bread Box recently. I definitely think it's one we need to add to our list! X
    23 Nights, 9 Nights Villa, 14 POR
  • 14 Sep 19, 05:57 PM
    Rescuer
    Imagineer
  • Quote mick
    Good day

Joan
    Thanks Joan

Quote caitlinsmummy
    Afraid I'm going the same way as your DH which I'm devastated about as I love rides.

Another great day and you managed so much. I've seen lots of reviews for Bread Box recently. I definitely think it's one we need to add to our list! X
    Oh Breadbox is well worth a visit. So reasonable and so good! It will be the first Universal place on my list for next time.

DH got better as the trip went on, finding something to focus on and looking straight ahead seemed to help him feel less rubbish!
    Cancelled
  • 20 Oct 19, 07:34 PM
    OB1LukeLucas
    VIP Dibber
    OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Add Member to Ignore List ✓Premium Member
  • Woo hoo back at Universal, I just love this park. I’m pleased you managed to get the passholders t-shirt. Loving all the Ravenclaw merch too, my eldest decided she fancied the Hufflepuff hoody which was a surprise as she is a Ravenclaw! She informed me she was feeling more a Ravenpuffindor that day
    Adventure is out there...we hope!
  • 28 Oct 19, 12:40 AM
    Rescuer
    Imagineer
  • Quote OB1LukeLucas
    Woo hoo back at Universal, I just love this park. I’m pleased you managed to get the passholders t-shirt. Loving all the Ravenclaw merch too, my eldest decided she fancied the Hufflepuff hoody which was a surprise as she is a Ravenclaw! She informed me she was feeling more a Ravenpuffindor that day
    We love Universal too and I do like those passholder tops.

Nowt wrong with Ravenpuffindor. These days every time you do the sorting it gives you percentages of at least 3 houses so she’s very probably right.
    Cancelled
DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now