Notices
Theme Parks Florida
Discovery cove booked with expedia

• 4 Sep 19, 11:40 AM
    Andybear
    Imagineer
    Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Add Member to Ignore List
  • Quote mattyped
    Why would you use expedia when there are so many dedicated attraction ticket agents and dc itself? This is the exact reason why you should have.
    Why would you care who people book tickets with. It's none of your business.
    Third solo trip - POFQ and Polynesian!
  • 4 Sep 19, 06:18 PM
    jim jehosofat
    Very Serious Dibber
    jim jehosofat is offline Boy Mouse Add Member to Ignore List
  • Quote Andybear
    Why would you care who people book tickets with. It's none of your business.
    Wow! Don't think I've seen such a harsh and direct reply like this for a while. Someone needs to stand back and take a chill pill or two!
  • 4 Sep 19, 07:00 PM
    Mel49
    Imagineer
    Mel49 is offline Girl Mouse Add Member to Ignore List
  • Quote mattyped
    Why would you use expedia when there are so many dedicated attraction ticket agents and dc itself? This is the exact reason why you should have.
    I don't know why in the ops case but Expedia had a very good offer a few months ago with 50 off bookings over a certain amount which a lot of DIBB members took advantage off. I know I booked 3 parks Sea World Tickets with dining and saved 150. They are a large, reputable company and should be no different to booking with any of the other ticket companies although in this case their customer services has not been spot on.
    Will we go back?
  • 4 Sep 19, 07:21 PM
    butterflymags
    Excited about Disney
    butterflymags is offline Girl Mouse Add Member to Ignore List
  • Kyali, we bought from Expedia and when I had a query with DC they didn't recognise the numbers. They eventially found it but it took a couple of days (we were in UK at the time)

With Expedia it is a voucher to redeem, although the date is booked it is not an actual ticket, so doesn't have the ref numbers.

If you go to DC they will change the voucher and give you your plastic cards to use at the other parks. It only took us about 10 minutes a few weeks ago, and then we went to Seaworld across the road. They will be able to rebook you too.
    Our WDW Holiday.
  • 4 Sep 19, 07:54 PM
    kylali
    Apprentice Imagineer
    kylali is offline Girl Mouse Add Member to Ignore List Thread Starter
  • Quote mattyped
    😂 because they had an offer on in July and we got non swim for less than 80. So that's the reason why!
  • 4 Sep 19, 07:55 PM
    kylali
    Apprentice Imagineer
    kylali is offline Girl Mouse Add Member to Ignore List Thread Starter
  • Quote butterflymags
    Kyali, we bought from Expedia and when I had a query with DC they didn't recognise the numbers. They eventially found it but it took a couple of days (we were in UK at the time)

With Expedia it is a voucher to redeem, although the date is booked it is not an actual ticket, so doesn't have the ref numbers.

If you go to DC they will change the voucher and give you your plastic cards to use at the other parks. It only took us about 10 minutes a few weeks ago, and then we went to Seaworld across the road. They will be able to rebook you too.
    Thanks, we did exactly this today and DC were so helpful. All changed to Friday.
  • 5 Sep 19, 05:41 AM
    nadya
    Imagineer
    nadya is offline Girl Mouse Add Member to Ignore List
  • We rebooked today too,going on Friday now
    Easter fingers crossed!
DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now