Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Theme Parks Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, FastPass+ Questions and Info.
Closed Thread
Unread 10 Apr 09, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
gymqueen-40
Getting to know the DIBB

yea ure right! but i know id rather be there than here! dont think there will be much tonight! lol
gymqueen-40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
florida/mexico
Unread 10 Apr 09, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post
spestell
Excited about Disney

omg! I hope august is not like that!
spestell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
quick birthday trip!
Unread 11 Apr 09, 01:02 AM  
Link to this Post

Yep it was heaving everywhere we done 17th march to 7th April and the weekend just gone was manic, im so glad we done all of the parks beforehand, i would never go at easter after seeing the queues and signs saying parks were closed, even seaworld was closed. We done aquatica and i really didn't want to queue but DD wanted to do dolphin plunge, my gosh how i wish i wouldve put my foot down, it was sweltering! So after that i said no more until the late afternoon and it paid off, there was less than a 5 min queue on each slide after 6pm and was still warm, we ended up doing every slide within an hour!

Still wish i was there, would just chil on the beach, cant believe i done 3wks and couldnt fit in a beach day! Ideal reason to get back ASAP!
Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 11 Apr 09, 01:35 AM  
Link to this Post
pepsicube
Imagineer

Take no notice - it's not that bad, just get to the parks for rope drop - it doesn't get busy until gone 11 o'clock!
Done Epcot today & the peak wait for soarin was only 70 mins. (only?!)
pepsicube is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Christmas mayhem
Unread 11 Apr 09, 02:51 AM  
Link to this Post

Haven't read all this thread buy I can confirm that MK was pretty heaving on Wednesday, but not impossible. They were definitely letting people in at 10.30 when we finally got there, and at about 5pm when we left.

Hollywood Studios was manageable on Thursday - we did TSM, TOT, RnR, Star Wars, Great Movie Ride and Muppets, plus a bit of wandering and sitting in the shade before we left the park at 5.30. No evidence of park closure.

Today (Friday) we have been to Universal Studios and it was as quiet as a medium October day. We've done Mummy (plus a further twice single rider), MIB, Simpsons, Twister, Shrek, Terminator and Disaster, plus lunch, icecream and a trip up the climbing wall for one of our party! We got there just before 10 (considerable wait to exchange vouchers) and left at 6.15.
Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 11 Apr 09, 05:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Nail queen
Imagineer

Nail queen's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 9
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I was in HS on 7th and can't believe the fuss in England! Yes it was busy but I've been in MK on xmas day!
We got there at 9.00 and did
Toy Story Mania
RNR
TOT
Star Tours
Muppets 3D
Lights Motors Action car show
Indiana Jones Stunt spectacular
and saw Jedi Training show and HSM parade
and left about 6.00

Have also popped into Epcot one evening to see the Illuminations and done Blizzard Beach on Thurs and Aquatica Fri which were both busy but managed to get a good spot and had great days.
Nail queen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Florida again...
Unread 11 Apr 09, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Posse
VIP Dibber

Disney Posse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Thats spring break for you!

We go next March 21st for one week in Orlando then go off on the cruise before it starts getting busy - I think we booked well! Sad thought though - we'll be back home this time next year!
Unread 11 Apr 09, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Administrator

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Closed Thread