Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Theme Parks Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, FastPass+ Questions and Info.
Closed Thread
Unread 3 Nov 10, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Junogirl1 View Post
Oh, okay. Sorry.
No need to apologise.
Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 3 Nov 10, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Christopher_Ro
VIP Dibber

Christopher_Ro's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 3
Guidebook Reviews: 5
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
Christopher_Ro is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Until our next Florida adventu
Unread 3 Nov 10, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Bridget
Imagineer

Sorry Fiona I got fed up doing the trippies it was taking me ages to upload my pictures
Unread 4 Nov 10, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
VickyJ
Very Serious Dibber

VickyJ's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Well went to my first HHN on the 31st of Nov and can honestly say in true wimp tradition that i screamed like a toddler most of the way round !
The first 2 houses in my mind were the best (a&b) felt the orphanage was a bit lame but that may have been due to the security guard walking round witha torch on right in front of us ! loved the B&T show and the fastpasses worked a treat.
Like some here i felt fear was a huge let down but other things were totally briliant.
hope to go again hen my poor screamed at leapt on husband has had time to recover.
take care all
Poly isles 03-Portofino bay 06-Cypress point 2006-Port Orleans 09-Hard Rock 2010-AKL feb 11-Reunion Grande Jn 11-POR+Cruise Aug 13-OKW Aug 16-SSR Feb 17-S/Springs Aug17-Hyatt Aug17-VC Feb18-AKL Oct 19
VickyJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Excited again!
Unread 4 Nov 10, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post

You know something, in all the years i have been attending HHN, i have never been with my wife lol. Maybe i should work on this!
Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 4 Nov 10, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
gobofraggle
Helping Minnie

Well, having been to this years event, I feel it has gone downhill compared to previous ones & wasn't as good.
The scarezones weren't scary, especially zombiegras - what a waste of time & money! The only good thing was I managed to get some decent pictures of Chucky, Caretaker etc Fear was rubbish & a bit of a let down, especially after the hype.

My favourite house was Orfanage, the least favourite was Hades, purely because we found it to be the least scary.

All of the houses had so many members of staff inside which I found to be very over the top security wise & being herded in, in such large groups meant half the time you were standing still, waiting for the people in front to move. Then you had the members of staff telling you to hurry up & move along

The other thing we noticed a huge increase in was the amount of children at each night & by that I mean ones under the age of 10. I've never seen so many people walking around with pushchairs as well.
I noticed 2 scareactors with chainsaws target 3 children who looked about 12 at the oldest & circle them waving their chainsaws, whilst laughing, leaving them petrified. I did go up & say something in the end, as they were rooted to the spot & couldn't move.

All in all, we did enjoy it, but they could have made it so much better & scarier I did complete the survey as we were leaving & noted my thoughts - primarily that they should start to enforce the age recommendation & make the scarezones a lot more scarier.

Would I go the next time we're in Orlando? Hmm, not sure, may try Busch Gardens instead
gobofraggle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Budapest Christmas Market
Unread 4 Nov 10, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Administrator

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Closed Thread

Tags
halloween, hhn, universal
Attraction Tickets Direct