Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.
Closed Thread
Unread 7 Feb 12, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
oh_darling
VIP Dibber

My Dad is the Sky customer at my house...do you think I can book them in my name? Or does it have to be the billpayer or something?

Also, would there be anything to stop Ben getting 2 tickets for him and me on the next day, so we effectively get 2 days?
oh_darling is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
NYC and Orlando!
Unread 7 Feb 12, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
astronut
Having Dinner with Goofy

astronut's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I don't think that there is an issue with getting tickets for consecutive days in different names as long as there are 2 separate Sky accounts. You are given a unique number on the Sky website which is used for the tickets.

Astro
astronut is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
WooHoo!
Unread 7 Feb 12, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink&Peter
slightly serious Dibber

I'm excited about this! Want to book tickets for me and my friend as we're going for 1 day only for my birthday in June (so this is a proper bargain for us!).

My problem is that it's my husband's name on the Sky bill and he won't be there - tickets would be for me and my friend. Do you think this matters? Can't see anything in T&C's to confirm this. Bill is paid from my bank account but with his name on it.
Tink&Peter is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Run Disney at DLP eeek!
Unread 7 Feb 12, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
stace&tink
Imagineer

Originally Posted by oh_darling View Post
My Dad is the Sky customer at my house...do you think I can book them in my name? Or does it have to be the billpayer or something?

Also, would there be anything to stop Ben getting 2 tickets for him and me on the next day, so we effectively get 2 days?
My dad is our sky bill payer too but i registered for the free tickets with my name no problem. It'll be my name on the vouchers.

As for the 2 day thing as long as Bens sky code is different to your dads you can probably7 get 2 lots.
stace&tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Solo adventure to Disneyland California.
Unread 7 Feb 12, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink&Peter
slightly serious Dibber

I just booked mine for my birthday! Just logged in as my husband and added me as a user - it was the same unique code that came up. Booked them in my name no problem

YAY! Excited!
Tink&Peter is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Run Disney at DLP eeek!
Unread 7 Feb 12, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
oh_darling
VIP Dibber

Have googled extensively and it seems as long as your photo ID that you show when you swap the voucher to tickets matches the name on the voucher then you're good to go! And Ben can book his for the day after and we can have two days!

This is unbelievably exciting. Going to book tonight for a little weekend jaunt in September I think
oh_darling is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
NYC and Orlando!
Unread 7 Feb 12, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
RickT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by oh_darling View Post
Have googled extensively and it seems as long as your photo ID that you show when you swap the voucher to tickets matches the name on the voucher then you're good to go! And Ben can book his for the day after and we can have two days!

This is unbelievably exciting. Going to book tonight for a little weekend jaunt in September I think
Thats correct... the code you get is the same for all "users" on the account for mysky.

I have read that when you fill the details in for the tickets you put down the name of the person travelling -- im sure someone will be able to confirm and get some screen shots

If that is the case... you could get a few friends and families to request some tickets for a good few free days.

Hope you all ENJOY !
RickT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Time for somewhere else next i think...
Unread 7 Feb 12, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
RickT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tink&Peter View Post
I just booked mine for my birthday! Just logged in as my husband and added me as a user - it was the same unique code that came up. Booked them in my name no problem

YAY! Excited!

Cool
RickT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Time for somewhere else next i think...
Closed Thread
Attraction Tickets Direct