Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 25 Nov 14, 11:55 PM  
Link to this Post
LaurenYorkshir
Imagineer

We will be there 20th Sep until 5th Oct.

LaurenYorkshir is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 14, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by LaurenYorkshir View Post
So hope Ghostbusters is true !
I want to be attacked by a giant stay puft man
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 14, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Krispy Smore
Excited about Disney

we will be going in September and Ghost busters would be awesome! hope this is true as this years (2014) houses were good Alien Vs Predator and Halloween were the best and our favorite!

Next Florida Trip : Details coming soon!
Krispy Smore is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 14, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Christopher_Ro
Imagineer

Christopher_Ro's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 3
Guidebook Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by Krispy Smore View Post
we will be going in September and Ghost busters would be awesome! hope this is true as this years (2014) houses were good Alien Vs Predator and Halloween were the best and our favorite!
It's the 25th anniversary, they have 25 years worth to top!
Christopher_Ro is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 14, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Christopher_Ro
Imagineer

Christopher_Ro's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 3
Guidebook Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by spiya View Post
I want to be attacked by a giant stay puft man
AMAZING idea... I so hope USF are reading this!
Christopher_Ro is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 14, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
adidassler
Helping Minnie

Will be going one night next year and after reading about the upto three hour queues for each house I'm going to invest in RIP tours.Only 2 out of 5 of our party will be going ( me and my daughter) so I think it's worth it to make sure everything is seen/done/cried/screamed
adidassler is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 14, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
rens
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Love the idea of Ghostbusters and Jurassic World. We did HHN in 2013 then had to give it a miss on the 2014 trip so we're itching to get back next year. Probably going to be there on opening weekend too so expecting it to be busy!
rens is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 14, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by rens View Post
Love the idea of Ghostbusters and Jurassic World. We did HHN in 2013 then had to give it a miss on the 2014 trip so we're itching to get back next year. Probably going to be there on opening weekend too so expecting it to be busy!
I found opening weekend 2013 not too busy in comparison to other nights. We had express passes on the Friday night but not on the Saturday. We managed to get all the houses done twice each on both nights, see bill and ted, eat and do quite a few rides (including 30 mins stuck on a broken transformers.) I think the longest we queued was an hour and the houses towards the back of the park had about 10 minute waits
Old 27 Nov 14, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
rens
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Originally Posted by spiya View Post
I found opening weekend 2013 not too busy in comparison to other nights. We had express passes on the Friday night but not on the Saturday. We managed to get all the houses done twice each on both nights, see bill and ted, eat and do quite a few rides (including 30 mins stuck on a broken transformers.) I think the longest we queued was an hour and the houses towards the back of the park had about 10 minute waits
Thats sounds encouraging. Express passes aren't in our budget so hopefully we'll get everything done over a couple of nights!
rens is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 14, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by rens View Post
Thats sounds encouraging. Express passes aren't in our budget so hopefully we'll get everything done over a couple of nights!
Just make sure you're in the holding area when the park closes, we got most of the houses done quickly at the start of the night.
Closed Thread