Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 25 Apr 19, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
scruffycharlie
Apprentice Imagineer

Just got back from seeing it and I thought it was great. Very strange watching a movie in a packed out cinema, everytime we go there is hardly anyone there.
scruffycharlie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 19, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Mobile

3 of us are going on Sunday afternoon in IMAX 3D, can't wait!
YLL is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 19, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by scruffycharlie View Post
Just got back from seeing it and I thought it was great. Very strange watching a movie in a packed out cinema, everytime we go there is hardly anyone there.
Our local cinema is always quite full but this was a different atmosphere. Everyone was silent (apart from laughter and emotions at points in the film) intent on watching and didn’t want to miss a bit of it. Barely anyone seemed to go to the loo in the whole three hours either 😂
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 19, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

Saw it tonight with hubby, our 2 Marvel obsessed daughters and a few of my eldest's friends.

The 3 hours went quickly and there were lots of tears!
1972 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 19, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

Mobile

This was my Facebook post after seeing the film on Thursday! I never thought I would be posting that status ...

What have the girls done to me?! After subjecting me to endless hours of Marvel films over the last year and me not really watching them and moaning when we have to watch another one, I sat and watched 3 hours of Avengers Endgame this week at the cinema, didn't fall asleep, didn't want it to end, I cried and am now hooked too! Well done girls - your mission is complete 🤣🤣
1972 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 19, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

I’m off in about an hour. Just watched infinity war, I thought I had watched it but I hadn’t. Thank goodness I did. ( I’m not great at remembering movies ).
I was meant to be going with dh but he ‘forgot’ he had already made plans ( he isn’t a fan of this type of film, he would have just fallen asleep) so I’m going to go myself. Never been to cinema on my own before but I’m looking forward to seeing the movie.
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 19, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandraoh40 View Post
I’m off in about an hour. Just watched infinity war, I thought I had watched it but I hadn’t. Thank goodness I did. ( I’m not great at remembering movies ).
I was meant to be going with dh but he ‘forgot’ he had already made plans ( he isn’t a fan of this type of film, he would have just fallen asleep) so I’m going to go myself. Never been to cinema on my own before but I’m looking forward to seeing the movie.
I thought I would have fallen asleep, but I didn't. Enjoy - I am sure you won't be the only one watching it on your own.
Old 27 Apr 19, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Sandraoh40 View Post
I watched it on my own. There were several people in the cinema on their own when I saw it.

Hope you enjoyed it.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 19, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
My lot are at Leicester Sq watching it, as they were picking up their tickets a man was arguing with security and he was shouting I’m going to spoil it for you all. My two ds and dd said they were going to floor him, that’s funny cos they aren’t capable of flooring anyone! But hey what’s wrong with people
Old 27 Apr 19, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
I watched it on my own. There were several people in the cinema on their own when I saw it.

Hope you enjoyed it.
I loved it, just back. And had popcorn... (dh grumps about people eating popcorn at cinema, but I was very quiet)
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List