Notices

Old 30 Mar 16, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
smedley
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mousefan View Post
It's definitely going to be a 'one time only' visit at those prices. If we come back, we'll bring a tent

We are 'almost' staying in a tent, I've booked a cabin at Half Dome Village (formerly Curry Village)

Previous trips (mostly villas,) '98,'00,03,04x2,06,07,11 (first onsite stay SSR),12 villa and RCI cruise,14 OKW,15 RCI cruise, Clearwater and Int Drive. 16 West Coast DL, 17
smedley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 16, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
mousefan
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
Your plans look amazing - I'll be following your trip reports avidly as hopefully we will be following a similar itinerary next Summer!
I'll definitely do a highs and lows at least.

Originally Posted by smedley View Post
We are 'almost' staying in a tent, I've booked a cabin at Half Dome Village (formerly Curry Village)
Excellent. The Village gets really good reviews. I think the Ahwahnee is now the Majestic Yosemite Hotel
mousefan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 16, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
mousefan
Apprentice Imagineer

The next 'tweak' is I've changed our Carmel booking. The family have voted for the Lamplighter Inn instead of La Playa Carmel as it looks more relaxed and informal. I've booked the Hansel & Gretel cottage for the same dates and it also works out quite a bit cheaper than La Playa too.
mousefan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 16, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
mousefan
Apprentice Imagineer

Another 'tweak' that's been imposed on us is that BA have changed our flight It's the last section back to Dublin and we'd hoped to stay overnight in London before flying back. BA have moved the flight back to Dublin to the same day we land from LAX.
Old 8 Apr 16, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
The hotels look amazing - definitely do a review if you can A quick question - how did you find a villa in Palm Springs as I have been looking at that option?
Not long till you go now
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 16, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
mousefan
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
The hotels look amazing - definitely do a review if you can A quick question - how did you find a villa in Palm Springs as I have been looking at that option?
Not long till you go now
I've booked with palmspringsrentals.com although many of the properties are available on other sites. Palm Springs rental prices in general look very reasonable against some of the PCH hotels.
Old 9 Apr 16, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by mousefan View Post
I've booked with palmspringsrentals.com although many of the properties are available on other sites. Palm Springs rental prices in general look very reasonable against some of the PCH hotels.
Thanks so much - will have a look! Started looking at flight prices today - very expensive!
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 16, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
mousefan
Apprentice Imagineer

I've booked the Alcatraz 'night' tour-the 5.55 pm one. Booked this at the 90 day window for our second night in SF. By day 85 the tour was fully booked, from originally showing 222 spaces.
Old 25 Jun 16, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
mousefan
Apprentice Imagineer

Was able to book the Soarin' Around The World behind the scenes tour today. Booked in for our last full day in Disneyland and really looking forward to it.