Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 14 Jul 18, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

Part 2
According to my husband and son best was Liberty Tree Tavern and worse was Be Our Guest and Beirgaten. Be Our Guest as they didn't keep the quality as before. I also enjoyed Liberty Tree a lot, just not enough to put in same group as boathouse or homecoming

Edited at 08:43 AM.
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 18, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I've enjoyed reading your report, thanks so much for sharing it with us.
Thanks for reading! It was great trip
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 05:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

I am reading my trip report and I can't decide to book onsite or not next year. We will opt for QSP if we book again as I felt so unhealthy after 16 days of ddp. yes, you can say no to cocktails and desserts easy but it's a lot harder to say no when they are included in the price you are paying.

We felt so stuffed by the second week, there was so much food left over and we end up buying so much chocolate that we really did not need when we return home.

and yes, we didn't have to eat any of it either but after eating 16 days off very sweet & salty it really messes up sugar cravings.

Holidays are suppose to be fun time and we are suppose to come back feeling good but DDP

Upgrading ddp from qsdp for 2 weeks plus the average of 25 tip per meal would cost about 1190 usd. It will be better used to pick up some veggies and fruit in publix.

I am in two minds about booking onsite. The rooms did not look as well maintained, the moldy sandwich and the casual attitude to it served at SSR, the buses were not as regular. The food quality, particular Disney run restaurants produce is gone downhill. I found myself most excited bout publix food and panera bread salad!

With deals coming next week, we need to decide what the plan is. If we don't book Disney hotel - we are likely to not bother with Disney at all. Was the state at SSR room just a blip?

We shell see.

Evening visits to the park and headliner fast passes and get out would be better for us too. Rope drop at peak times during summer heat is no fun. We have been many times - there really is no need to!

Edited at 05:33 AM.
Old 22 Apr 19, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Inky
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Is it easy to book DAH? Where would I find the info plz?
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

it was easy at the time Inky

here is the link
disneyworld.disney.go/en...m-after-hours/