Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 24 Apr 19, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
bonzai
Trading Disney Pins

Cabana Rental - Volcano Bay

Guys,

Has anyone used one of these and, if so, is it worth the money? !

Also, how do I go about booking one for July this year?
bonzai is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 19, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Percairwen
Helping Minnie

Yes, we got one for September 2017. IMO it's not really worth it for just the two of us but if you have a large party/kids it probably would be worth it for somewhere to retreat to out of the sun!
Percairwen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 19, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyitis
Proud to wear my Ears

Anyone know how to book a cabana at volcano bay and roughly how much for July?
Disneyitis is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 19, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
b2sbailey
a Friend of the DIBB

Originally Posted by Disneyitis View Post
Anyone know how to book a cabana at volcano bay and roughly how much for July?
Looking on the Volcano Bay website is says to book you have to phone up. They're only taking bookings upto 30th Jun 2019 so far.

"Cabanas are now available for booking through June 30, 2019. To book, call 1-877-801-9720."

From the UK it would be - 00 1 877 801 9720
b2sbailey is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 19, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

We had one for the 4 of us in October and loved it.

Just a heads up though, I'd phoned a couple of weeks prior and been quoted a price, we wanted to wait and see what the weather was doing before booking so rang the day before we went and were charged $100 less than the original quote! This was for a Monday and there were plenty empty though.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 19, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

It’s not worth the money if there are just a couple of you, but if there is 6/8 ppl then it makes the cost more bearable , you will pay several hundred dollars for one, but prices go up and down depending on demand.
We prefer to book premium seating it gives you two comfy loungers,safe,canopy to protect u from sun and you can order food and drink to your seat ( there cocktails are very good) and there set in areas away from the free seating
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 19, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyitis
Proud to wear my Ears

Thank you!
Disneyitis is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 19, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Zacknkeirasmum
Dancing with Tink'

The website says single cabana for up to 6 people starts from $199.99, a family suite holding up to 16 people from $599.99 and premium seating from $49.99 xx
Zacknkeirasmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 19, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Corky
Excited about Disney

Although the website says until 30th June with the park hours being released we were able to book a cabana for this August over the phone. Although I think after what you have said Poohbear I may call closer to the time to check prices, if it goes down that much I will cancel and rebook.
Corky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 19, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

I'd suggest a better use of that money would be fast passes. We struggled to get on anything when we went.