Notices

Old 20 Jun 18, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Hi Sue (and Georgia). I was excited to see a new report from you . I love the way you've both written this, I think you will have loads of fun together. How exciting to have both your birthdays at Disney (my DD turns 18 on 25th oct, so very close to Georgia's, but no trip to Disney for her, she'll be at college!)

We fly into Orlando on the day you go home, on 1st November. You seem very organised with your plans, I hope you get all of the FP's you want, once you decide on them. Looking forward to reading more

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 18, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Beaker's Fluff
Imagineer

Sounds like and amazing trip.
Our paths may cross.

1997/1998 Quality Inn.2006 Villa.2007&2008Fairfield
2013 LBV Resort and Spa 2015 Sheraton Times Sq.NY.
2016 Barcelo Teguise Beach 2016 Trump Int Toronto
2016 Xmas in NY.2018 LBV Resort And Spa 2019 Croatia Venice and Boston
Beaker's Fluff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 18, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by redspottyowl View Post
Amazing! We are there similar time to you 26/10 - 9/11 and also from Wales (south), also saw on your other thread you are going to see ed on sat night, us too!
Our paths may cross, maybe in Cardiff on Saturday (although I think the whole of Wales will be there this weekend 😀 ). We are South Wales too. Are you staying onsite Disney?
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 18, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Hi Sue (and Georgia). I was excited to see a new report from you . I love the way you've both written this, I think you will have loads of fun together. How exciting to have both your birthdays at Disney (my DD turns 18 on 25th oct, so very close to Georgia's, but no trip to Disney for her, she'll be at college!)

We fly into Orlando on the day you go home, on 1st November. You seem very organised with your plans, I hope you get all of the FP's you want, once you decide on them. Looking forward to reading more
Georgia is in college too, but it is half term for most of our trip (and we won't mention the other bit of it, ooops 😀 ). We followed you to NYC last year, now you are following us to Florida 😀

We are very organised, but keep changing our minds about things. I just persuaded Georgia to change an adr this evening. I cancelled Homecoming and booked Chefs de France on my birthday. I wanted something a little 'fancier'. She agreed as it is my birthday treat although she preferred Homecoming, I hope she enjoys Chef de France now or I won't hear the end of it 😁
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 18, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Beaker's Fluff View Post
Sounds like and amazing trip.
Our paths may cross.
You will recognise us if you see us, or hear our very Welsh accents 😁. Are you staying onsite? Hope to see you there
Old 20 Jun 18, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Hi Sue and Georgia

Great to catch up on your plans so far - I'll be interested to see if you end up on the trip to Clearwater.

We only have a little bit of Disney on our trip - Oct 30th MNSSHP and night at Pop Century and 31st Disney Springs before heading back to Cabana Bay.

Not sure I'll manage to get us all dressed up for MNSSHP - may manage to get them all in a themed t shirt if Im lucky at the moment!
mrsdjh is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Hi Sue and Georgia

Great to catch up on your plans so far - I'll be interested to see if you end up on the trip to Clearwater.

We only have a little bit of Disney on our trip - Oct 30th MNSSHP and night at Pop Century and 31st Disney Springs before heading back to Cabana Bay.

Not sure I'll manage to get us all dressed up for MNSSHP - may manage to get them all in a themed t shirt if Im lucky at the moment!
Still pondering Clearwater, we haven't planned a water park day so may do that instead as it saves a coach trip.

Georgia has looked everywhere for a costume but nothing she fancies yet. She takes ages to get ready on a regular day out, can't imagine how long she will take for MNSSHP 😁
Old 26 Jun 18, 06:49 AM  
Link to this Post
wozza
Apprentice Imagineer

Really hope we bump into each other seeing as we’re both celebrating 18th birthdays! Once we’ve decided our MNSSHP outfits we can keep an eye out seeing as we’re going the same night!
Port Orleans Riverside/Cocoa Beach October 2018
wozza is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 18, 06:50 AM  
Link to this Post
wozza
Apprentice Imagineer

We’re at POR and will be hopping to French quarter for beignets also! ❤️
Port Orleans Riverside/Cocoa Beach October 2018
wozza is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 18, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by wozza View Post
Really hope we bump into each other seeing as we’re both celebrating 18th birthdays! Once we’ve decided our MNSSHP outfits we can keep an eye out seeing as we’re going the same night!
It is your daughter's 18th too isn't it? Hope she has a lovely time. What date is her birthday? My DDs is 22nd, my (older 😀 ) birthday is the 27th.

It would be lovely to see you there 😀