Notices

Old 14 May 19, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

Congratulations on getting it all done... it must be a weight off your shoulders sounds like you have a busy few days ahead, so hopefully it will come round quick enough
Old 15 May 19, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Wismgari
Imagineer

Well done for getting the assignment in, must be such a weight off your mind! Now try and relax a bit and hopefully you will feel much better soon. I can definitely sympathise with the crying and being overwhelmed though - I submitted my PhD thesis just before a big trip a couple of years back and didn't really know how to function properly for the first few days! As soon as you are in holiday mode you will feel so much better though
Wismgari is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 19, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
What a day! You must be very relieved to have handed the assignment in. It's done now, nothing else you can do. I'm sure you did your absolute best and whatever happens I hope you will be proud of what you have achieved. It can't have been easy doing all the college work alongside bein mum to three and all the planning that goes on with these holidays you keep booking up!

Even though the next few days will be hectic with the cleaning everything in the house and the getting your nails and bits done I think it will be fun. I love these last few days of the countdown.

Have a lovely evening tonight, I hope you're already on your 2nd glass of wine and that you're allowing yourself to enjoy it. You deserve it!

X
Thanks Abby, I really was. I don't think I realised just how stressed it had made me. But as you say it's gone now, so I can relax (kind of) and get on with the holiday.

I had several pink gin and lemonades that night and it was lovely x

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Well done on finishing up your assignment Kelly, I bet the rest of this week is going to drag for you! It seems so surreal that it's almost time.
It's flown over, even thought I spent most of yesterday not doing much hehe, thank you x

Originally Posted by Th1nkT1nk View Post
Congratulations on getting it all done... it must be a weight off your shoulders sounds like you have a busy few days ahead, so hopefully it will come round quick enough
Thank you it really was, I honestly didn't realise just how stressed it made me. I think with it being the last assignment and obviously this being the graduation year the grades count but it's done and dusted now thank you xx

Originally Posted by Wismgari View Post
Well done for getting the assignment in, must be such a weight off your mind! Now try and relax a bit and hopefully you will feel much better soon. I can definitely sympathise with the crying and being overwhelmed though - I submitted my PhD thesis just before a big trip a couple of years back and didn't really know how to function properly for the first few days! As soon as you are in holiday mode you will feel so much better though
Thank you, it definitely is. Your right it is so overwhelming. The last few days have been fairly relaxed but I have felt a little lost at what to do but I've got plenty to do from now on

Thank you all again

Nails, eyebrows, toes, lashes and hair all done Absolutely love my nails, just had to get a bit of Mickey in them

Chris is just on rearranging the cases I need to do our online shop order for the day after we return (friend will pick up milk bread etc for the day we arrive back) tonight and also need to register for all the restaurants to get the free sign up vouchers

Plan to get to the Premier Inn tomorrow before midnight, fingers crossed. Will try and keep you updated as and when thank you all for following along.

We're going to Orlando!

caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 19, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Love your nails, so subtle! I wonder how many people will spot them.

Have an amazing time Kelly, I am so excited for you.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 19, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Mobile

Gorgeous nails. 1 day to go woo hoo!

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 19, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Love your nails, so subtle! I wonder how many people will spot them.

Have an amazing time Kelly, I am so excited for you.
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Gorgeous nails. 1 day to go woo hoo!
So subtle Mr Grump hasn't noticed them yet

Thank you managed to sign up to most restaurants, can't do Outback or Friendlys (as I'm not in the US) so will get Chris to sort that when he gets out the shower. Now to do the online shopping order! X
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

Eek... hope you have an amazing trip... your turn is here
Great nails btw
Old 18 May 19, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Wismgari
Imagineer

Today is travel to airport day - you must be so excited! Have an amazing trip

PS. Love the nails!
Wismgari is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
have a great trip, hope travel day is a smooth one
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Here safe and sound very tired though. Currently in McDonald's xx