Notices

Old 19 May 19, 04:46 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I love the ears, they look fab. I’m not sure you can ever have too many pairs. We ended up taking 6 last year which I justified as they are 3 girls but really they were just for me😊
I think you should consider a cocktail and ear making class whilst watching Disney movies...I’m sure plenty of us would turn up!
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Well done on the ears - super creative and look fab! Plus no-one else will have the same pair in WDW (unless they have shopped at the 'Creations by Abby' store 😄 👌 )
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
I love the ears, they look fab. I’m not sure you can ever have too many pairs. We ended up taking 6 last year which I justified as they are 3 girls but really they were just for me😊
I think you should consider a cocktail and ear making class whilst watching Disney movies...I’m sure plenty of us would turn up!
Thanks lovely. I've remembered we also have another pair of ears that Kate bought at DLP so we have 7 already.

I'm in for the cocktails and ears with a Disney movie. What a great night that would be. I'm not sure the cocktails would help me with the bow making though.

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
Well done on the ears - super creative and look fab! Plus no-one else will have the same pair in WDW (unless they have shopped at the 'Creations by Abby' store 😄 👌 )
Yes, I'm liking the idea that they are unique. I'm still amazed I did them as I'm not really that creative.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Very impressed with your ear making skills! They are great.

Nope, no car and no holiday yet either. I am now thinking of upgrading our tickets in August to annual passes then we can use them for our villa stay in February and maybe get a cheeky 10 nights cheapy in May.

Having added up how much this August stay has cost I think I need to be a bit more careful next year.
katnav is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by katnav View Post
Very impressed with your ear making skills! They are great.

Nope, no car and no holiday yet either. I am now thinking of upgrading our tickets in August to annual passes then we can use them for our villa stay in February and maybe get a cheeky 10 nights cheapy in May.

Having added up how much this August stay has cost I think I need to be a bit more careful next year.
Good idea about the annual passes. We've loved our just Disney and even our no Disney Orlando trips.

This summer is our most expensive too, we've never done universal and WDW in the same trip before. So that is making this year come out more expensive. But, we had to do everything as I doubt my parents will ever go again and I really do think this is a once in a lifetime trip for them so I'm cramming.

Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

I love your ear skills. How many is too many? Are you mad woman, it’s like shoes and bags, you never have enough!
Can’t believe you are hurtling towards fast pass day. Summer has come round so fast.
Old 21 May 19, 02:53 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

The projector screen looks so fun!

Those ears are fab, such a talented lady. I'm way to lazy and just buy them they're fab. If there not too much trouble you could makd and sell them!

Fab news about next year can't wait to follow along Mr Grump still says no for us 😭 xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Abby! I can only apologise for my very tardy reply! Ok where do I start?
The box you gave your parents is adorable, I love that your Mum is getting excited. My Dad was the same as yours and was expecting Thorpe Park on a bank holiday weekend but as you know was very pleasantly surprised!
Kate is a super star isn’t she, I wish my two showed as much enthusiasm as her in the planning! I asked Sam last night what he’s most looking forward to in California and he came back with “er I dunno what’s there to get excited about”. Erm HELLO I’ve told you multiple times what we’re doing - Alcatraz, Whale Watching, Disney, Warner Bros tour, beach, Yosemite... He then came back with he’s most looking forward to having pancakes. SERIOUSLY! There’s just no helping him at this point 😂
Well done on your bargain RPR room. In fact I wished I’d known about the Hotels.com vouchers as I could have used them to offset one of this years ridiculously expensive hotels!
The themed meals you’re doing look amazing! I’m going to find that Chicken en croute you made, I love the Tasty App.
I also hate the new KFC fries. McDonalds rule. Enough said.
You cunning little thing booking for next year, it’s genius 😆. The trick is to always get the man to think it was his idea, it works with Jim every time I want to get my own way. Oh and the lure of golf courses too!
I love all the chatter you’re all having about which resorts to try next. As you know I’m not an on-site fan but I’m getting caught up in the excitement! Oh and I’m game for a Dibbers only trip. We are in the middle of GCSEs at the moment so tensions are high in the house and it’s very tempting to beggar off on a solo trip 😂
And WOW! Those ears are amazing, especially the rose gold ones. Well done you!
Our countdowns are coming down so quickly, it will be here before we know it 😃

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Abby! I can only apologise for my very tardy reply! Ok where do I start?
The box you gave your parents is adorable, I love that your Mum is getting excited. My Dad was the same as yours and was expecting Thorpe Park on a bank holiday weekend but as you know was very pleasantly surprised!
Kate is a super star isn’t she, I wish my two showed as much enthusiasm as her in the planning! I asked Sam last night what he’s most looking forward to in California and he came back with “er I dunno what’s there to get excited about”. Erm HELLO I’ve told you multiple times what we’re doing - Alcatraz, Whale Watching, Disney, Warner Bros tour, beach, Yosemite... He then came back with he’s most looking forward to having pancakes. SERIOUSLY! There’s just no helping him at this point 😂
Well done on your bargain RPR room. In fact I wished I’d known about the Hotels.com vouchers as I could have used them to offset one of this years ridiculously expensive hotels!
The themed meals you’re doing look amazing! I’m going to find that Chicken en croute you made, I love the Tasty App.
I also hate the new KFC fries. McDonalds rule. Enough said.
You cunning little thing booking for next year, it’s genius 😆. The trick is to always get the man to think it was his idea, it works with Jim every time I want to get my own way. Oh and the lure of golf courses too!
I love all the chatter you’re all having about which resorts to try next. As you know I’m not an on-site fan but I’m getting caught up in the excitement! Oh and I’m game for a Dibbers only trip. We are in the middle of GCSEs at the moment so tensions are high in the house and it’s very tempting to beggar off on a solo trip 😂
And WOW! Those ears are amazing, especially the rose gold ones. Well done you!
Our countdowns are coming down so quickly, it will be here before we know it 😃
Literally LOLing at looking forward to pancakes. They don't know they are born
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
I love your ear skills. How many is too many? Are you mad woman, it’s like shoes and bags, you never have enough!
Can’t believe you are hurtling towards fast pass day. Summer has come round so fast.
that's what I was hoping for! Never enough...FP day is not long now, a week tomorrow, eek! It sure has felt like summer is coming here today the weather has been glorious.

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
The projector screen looks so fun!

Those ears are fab, such a talented lady. I'm way to lazy and just buy them they're fab. If there not too much trouble you could makd and sell them!

Fab news about next year can't wait to follow along Mr Grump still says no for us 😭 xx
It's a huge monstrosity but it was fun to watch a movie on the massive screen.

I hope you're having a blast and are enjoying all the I drive has to offer. I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Xx