Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 13 Apr 19, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Louiseanne
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile Shopping mall

Hi DD17 and I are staying in CBR in August. DD would like a shopping day to pick up some bargains (I think we should just do disney spring but what do I know!) I don’t have a car so if we did go somewhere does anyone have any ideas where we could go and how could we get there?
Louiseanne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 19, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
jools1302
Apprentice Imagineer

jools1302's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hi there,

My friend and I always have a shopping day together - no kids or husbands! We use UBER really simple to use and you know your drivers name and the type of car that they are driving. We like to go to the premium outlets near Universal or the outlets at Vineland (I think these would be closer to disney? ).
Old 13 Apr 19, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
thefergies
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by jools1302 View Post
Hi there,

My friend and I always have a shopping day together - no kids or husbands! We use UBER really simple to use and you know your drivers name and the type of car that they are driving. We like to go to the premium outlets near Universal or the outlets at Vineland (I think these would be closer to disney? ).
Would agree with the above. Disney Springs and bargains don't really belong in the same sentence. Premium outlets is best so check the store directory on the 2 locations and choose from there. Lot of stores at both but some at just the one. Coupons available too if you join premium vip club.
thefergies is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 19, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Louiseanne
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Thank you. That’s great.
Louiseanne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 19, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
LadyFromage
Very Serious Dibber

You might also want to check out the Florida Mall
LadyFromage is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 19, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Personally I would do Florida Mall and the Outlets on Vineland. Different shops and different merchandise (IMO)
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 19, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
sijen
Very Serious Dibber

sijen's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Originally Posted by ERICSMUM View Post
Personally I would do Florida Mall and the Outlets on Vineland. Different shops and different merchandise (IMO)
Completely agree - 2 different shopping experiences.
Old 18 Apr 19, 12:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Nells77
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

Originally Posted by ERICSMUM View Post

Could you do both thee in one day by Uber? We are also staying at CBR and plan to go to Florida mall but would like to go to outlets too.
Thanks
Nells77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 19, 07:15 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

I would say yes. Both places are open late 8 or 9 pm I think.

If you get the list of shops from their websites and work out your priorities rather than just wandering from one to the next you should be fine, with time left for a coffee.

I can’t help with travel time as I don’t know whereabouts the CBR resort is (WDW obviously but that’s as much as I know !).
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 19, 07:20 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Hi a lot will say Uber but for me it’s just get a day pass on the linx buses you can get to all the malls with a bit of planning you can all so get to the outlets etc all so Walmart but that’s just me .
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List