Imagineer

steph1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Disney Through Musement

Hi

I've been looking on the Google Trips app and Musement and they have an offer on Disney tickets, similar to the old MYW ones however you now have to specify the dates which is fine.

My query is that when I read about the tickets it says that they are valid for 2/3/4 etc days from the date of order. Is this correct or should it really be the date of first use? I know after looking on other ticket sites that you have for example 4 days in which to use a 2 day ticket but don't want to go ahead and buy tickets I want to use in Dec for them to be valid only for the next few days if I buy them today.

Hope I'm making sense. Has anyone bought these tickets from Musement and can confirm that it is actually as I think and not as it reads on their site.

Thanks

Steph
steph1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 07:01 AM  
Link to this Post
andreab
Excited about Disney

andreab's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I ordered one last night. You have to specify the date you want them to start. Waiting for my ticket to come but the confirmation does have that start date
3 other visits, staying twice on 192 and once on site in Dixie Landings
andreab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 07:39 AM  
Link to this Post
steph1
Imagineer

steph1's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Oh thats great to know! Thank you. So seems that the info is wrong on their site - which I did think it was - but thought it better to check
steph1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
This is how Disney's MYW tickets work nowadays, even if buying them from Disney (either from their American website or at the gate). You specific the date you want them to start and then they are valid for a certain number of days after that date.

The validity period isn't from the date you order it, nor is it from the date you first use the ticket. It's from the start date that you specify when buying the ticket. Perhaps by "date of order" Musement meant it's from the date you specify on the order?

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
steph1
Imagineer

steph1's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Yeah I had a good read through on both the Disney website and also on orlando attractions and I thought that was the case as it looks like for a 4 day ticket you now have 6 or 7 days to use them in. I was all set to order from Musement til i read the valid from date of order haha. I did live chat them but the girl wasn’t overly convincing in her answer so thought it better to ask here as Dibbers seem to know whats what haha
Old 16 Apr 19, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
andreab
Excited about Disney

andreab's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
So to confirm, my 10 day ticket has come and it clearly has the start date printed on it that I put in the order. I have linked it to the App and the start date shows there too. Very happy that I managed to get discount on it.
3 other visits, staying twice on 192 and once on site in Dixie Landings
andreab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHippyJesus
I want to go now!

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
This is how Disney's MYW tickets work nowadays, even if buying them from Disney (either from their American website or at the gate). You specific the date you want them to start and then they are valid for a certain number of days after that date.

The validity period isn't from the date you order it, nor is it from the date you first use the ticket. It's from the start date that you specify when buying the ticket. Perhaps by "date of order" Musement meant it's from the date you specify on the order?
It doesn't say "date of order" it says "date ordered"
TheHippyJesus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
steph1
Imagineer

steph1's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Pretty sure date of order is the same thing as date ordered?!?!

The app shows date ordered, my query was if I ordered tomorrow was the ticket valid from tomorrow or the date I specified in December? Thank you Andreab, off to order my tickets now 😊

Edited at 06:33 PM.
Old 17 Apr 19, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by TheHippyJesus View Post
It doesn't say "date of order" it says "date ordered"
I was only repeating what steph1 said in their first post.

Also, I was trying to offer an explanation of what Musement might mean by "date of order" or "date ordered". "Ordered" can mean "requested" so "date ordered" can be synonymous with "date requested". Musement is/was an Italian company so their English may not be 100%.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHippyJesus
I want to go now!

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
I was only repeating what steph1 said in their first post.

Also, I was trying to offer an explanation of what Musement might mean by "date of order" or "date ordered". "Ordered" can mean "requested" so "date ordered" can be synonymous with "date requested". Musement is/was an Italian company so their English may not be 100%.
I was just clarifying for you that what steph1 said was incorrect. I think there is a difference between "date of order" and "date ordered".
TheHippyJesus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List