Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 19 Apr 19, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
TDT1971
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

visitorlando.com for Universal tickets

Hi All, We are looking to use the above site for the 'Buy 2 Days and get 3 days free' Park to Park Universal tickets for our trip in August, as they seem to be the best offer we can find.
Does anyone have any experience of using this site (good or bad), as we haven't used them before?
Alternatively we'll look to Undercover Tourist as we've used them before successfully, but they are nearly $200 more expensive!
Any feedback would be useful

Thanks
Tracy
Old 19 Apr 19, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel49
Imagineer

Mel49's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
I used them earlier in the week after reading about them on here and had the tickets emailed to me that day to print off ready to use. No complaints on the service and great price - try adding WELCOME in the promotion code as may give you an extra $10 off. We ended up paying £217 each after it came through on credit card. Obviously have not used the tickets yet but don;t anticipate any problems.

Maybe get your post moved to the tickets section - also the thread I read that might help is here https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1122359

Edited at 01:10 PM.
Mel49 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
TDT1971

Originally Posted by Mel49 View Post
I used them earlier in the week after reading about them on here and had the tickets emailed to me that day to print off ready to use. No complaints on the service and great price - try adding WELCOME in the promotion code as may give you an extra $10 off. We ended up paying £217 each after it came through on credit card.
Thank you Mel49 that's great to know (and an extra $10 is always good!)
Old 19 Apr 19, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
TDT1971

Maybe get your post moved to the tickets section - also the thread I read that might help is here https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1122359[/QUOTE]

I tried to do this after I posted it... but couldn't quite figure out how to do it! D I need to re post it?
Old 19 Apr 19, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel49
Imagineer

Mel49's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by TDT1971 View Post
Maybe get your post moved to the tickets section - also the thread I read that might help is here https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1122359
I tried to do this after I posted it... but couldn't quite figure out how to do it! D I need to re post it?[/QUOTE]

Not sure either how to contact admins to have it moved as never had to do this but I know if you "report it" by pressing the red triangle you could maybe ask them to move it.
Mel49 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
TDT1971

Originally Posted by Mel49 View Post
I tried to do this after I posted it... but couldn't quite figure out how to do it! D I need to re post it?
Not sure either how to contact admins to have it moved as never had to do this but I know if you "report it" by pressing the red triangle you could maybe ask them to move it.[/QUOTE]

Hi Mel49, Thanks for your replies and links - I have re posted under tickets.

Tracy
Old 19 Apr 19, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Hi All, We are looking to use the above site for the 'Buy 2 Days and get 3 days free' Park to Park Universal tickets for our trip in August, as they seem to be the best offer we can find.
Does anyone have any experience of using this site (good or bad), as we haven't used them before?
Alternatively we'll look to Undercover Tourist as we've used them before successfully, but they are nearly $200 more expensive!
Any feedback would be useful

Thanks
Tracy
Can I ask how undercovertourist are dearer than visitorlando.com.

I just priced a Universal 2-Day Park-to-Park Ticket + 3 Extra Days FREE (PROMO) from undercovertourist $270.95, the same ticket from visitorlando.com is $276.89 after using the code "welcome"

Am I missing something?

Edited at 11:39 PM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 19, 12:25 AM  
Link to this Post
TDT1971

Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
Can I ask how undercovertourist are dearer than visitorlando.com.

I just priced a Universal 2-Day Park-to-Park Ticket + 3 Extra Days FREE (PROMO) from undercovertourist $270.95, the same ticket from visitorlando.com is $276.89 after using the code "welcome"

Am I missing something?
Hi Lyn1, If I'm honest, I hadn't looked at Undercover tourist again, when we looked last week we weren't seeing the '2 day + 3 free' Park to Park on that site, and the '4 day + 1' Park to Park was working out about $200 more, as we need to cover 5 days. From your information we will definately re visit both options before actually booking. I just wanted to see if anyone had any feedback with 'Vistorlando.com', as we hadn't used them before.
But thanks for the 'Heads up', we'd rather use Undercover Tourist as we will be getting other tickets from them, so would keep it simple.

Tracy
Old 20 Apr 19, 02:24 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Hi Lyn1, If I'm honest, I hadn't looked at Undercover tourist again, when we looked last week we weren't seeing the '2 day + 3 free' Park to Park on that site, and the '4 day + 1' Park to Park was working out about $200 more, as we need to cover 5 days. From your information we will definately re visit both options before actually booking. I just wanted to see if anyone had any feedback with 'Vistorlando.com', as we hadn't used them before.
But thanks for the 'Heads up', we'd rather use Undercover Tourist as we will be getting other tickets from them, so would keep it simple.

Tracy
You're welcome Tracy

I honestly thought I was missing something, hopefully they'll stay at that price for a while longer on undercovertourist.

Edited at 07:33 AM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 19, 06:49 AM  
Link to this Post
m2k00
Apprentice Imagineer

I used visit Orlando last year for Seaworld/Busch tickets, they had an offer no one else came close to which was a 2 day ticket (could be used at any of the 3 parks) with two days dining for £75.

Had no problems and tickets emailed through quickly. Would use them again.
m2k00 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List