Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 20 Apr 19, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
Did your check your spam email? A lot of people found it there.
Yes, I did. I had two gmail accounts and my DHs as well and all three got the email within minutes of each other last week. Never appeared in outlook unless my outlook clears spam before I even get a chance to check it.
DH works in IT and said it isn’t unheard of to have a non delivery of a mass mailing through certain web servers.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 19, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Lola
Imagineer

Lola's Reviews
If you get a code how does it work? Is there a place on the booking form to put it in when you book hotel and ticket? Or is it in your pack that comes just before you go?
Lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 19, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
CLDisney
I want to go now!

Mobile

As far as I'm aware, it's not a code. This is a bit of the text from the email:

2020 promises to be an amazing year at the Parks. What's more, you can enjoy a bonus $100 Disney Spending Money on your 2020 holiday! Activate your offer by 24 April 2019 and book via the activation link between 25 April and 4 May 2019.

You click the link in the email to activate the extra $100 offer, and then when the 25th rolls around you go back to the same email and click the same link in the email, make the booking through that, and then you'll get the extra $100 Disney spending money. No mention of any code
CLDisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 19, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I can’t do screen shots but what is says when you click in the activation link is:
“Congratulations you’ve successfully activated your bonus $100 Disney Spending Money for your 2020 holiday!
Return to this page between 25th and 4th May 2019 to book your 2020 Walt Disney World Resort holiday and your bonus $100 Disney Spending Money will be automatically added to your booking.”
I’ll be interested to see how this works on Thursday.

I think it is working out better value for some people to use Quidco etc. to book and get cash back.

Edited at 08:39 PM.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 19, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
EllieP
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve also had a price from Attraction Tickets Direct. They are offering $300 on moderate and $400 on deluxe resort bookings. However when they sent me a breakdown they are charging £35 more on each adult ticket than the Disney site so sometimes work out as better offer.
EllieP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 19, 12:10 AM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Mine came to my Outlook account which is linked to my MDE account but not quickly, took several days.
Old 21 Apr 19, 06:47 AM  
Link to this Post
fizzypop
Imagineer

Hmm, what am I doing wrong? When I click in the link here I get a page which says about the extra $100 but I can’t see where to sign up. Please can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks
fizzypop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 19, 08:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Jasonharry
VIP Dibber

Mobile

You can’t go through Quidco if you follow the link so you lose the 3% you’d get that way. If you’re spending more than £2500 it’s more profitable to go Quidco
Jasonharry is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 19, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Lola
Imagineer

Lola's Reviews
Hope the email comes quickly this week
Lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Lucky23
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jasonharry View Post
You can’t go through Quidco if you follow the link so you lose the 3% you’d get that way. If you’re spending more than £2500 it’s more profitable to go Quidco
How does Quidco work please? How do you get the 3%back ? Just trying to decide whether to book via Quidco or with the link for an extra $100 dollars on goat card thanks
Lucky23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List