Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 22 Apr 19, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile Solo Disneyland

Hi Guys

I’m just wondering how long you would recommend for a solo DLC trip?

It’s part of an extended road trip, and I’m currently allowing 4 full days, but I’m wondering if it would be manageable in 3 days (for full park days) without it feeling too rushed or missing anything?

All advice welcome

Many Thanks

Fill
Old 22 Apr 19, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
landandword17
Imagineer

Mobile

3 days would be more than enough for me.
landandword17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

My first solo Disney trip was to DL back in 2012. I had about 3 full days there (including one Halloween Party) and could have done with longer there! I did see almost everything I wanted to, but it would have been nice to have taken a more leisurely pace around the parks.

(Went with family last year and had 5 day tickets for DL - now that was much more of a leisurely trip and more enjoyable as we could afford to take things slow and go on some favourite rides multiple times. Also we had Maxpass this trip and it helped so much with queuing!)

Also - Star Wars land is opening imminently - crowds may go nuts and the queues for Star Wars land are anticipated to be nuts, so you might need more time if Star Wars land is something you want to do...
Old 22 Apr 19, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Thanks guys!

I’d forgotten about Star Wars land. To be honest, I’m not into Star Wars, but if it’s there I’d want to go!

I think I need to keep it at 4 days then. I could maybe stretch it to 4 1/2 as I’ll only be heading to LA afterwards, I may be able to do another 1/2 day at the start (depending on arrival time from Las Vegas) or maybe another Halloween party if they ever release the dates