Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Jun 19, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Luigiboo1
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Thanks for your quick reply
Luigiboo1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

If anyone spots Captain America back in stock please post! One of the ones my boys wanted it back in, but I can’t order that without the other
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
princess-momo
Apprentice Imagineer

there's 2 out of the 4 we wanted to get u_u i can see us just going for the plain bands to stop arguments at this rate
princess-momo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Luigiboo1
Gone all Goofy

So persuaded my daughter to chose another band so that we could complete the order, put payment details in and got confirmation of only 3 bands out of the 4 bands, mine has magical disappeared and payment only been taken for 3, just checked my disney and they have given me a plain grey one. Been on hold for 45 mins now
Luigiboo1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Luigiboo1 View Post
So persuaded my daughter to chose another band so that we could complete the order, put payment details in and got confirmation of only 3 bands out of the 4 bands, mine has magical disappeared and payment only been taken for 3, just checked my disney and they have given me a plain grey one. Been on hold for 45 mins now
How annoying. I think they must have run out whilst you were waiting. I don't think they will be able to change it now, but they might offer you a voucher or something. Or just treat yourself.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
derenstar
Apprentice Imagineer

Just in case this helps anyone else, once you’ve paid for a magic band upgrade, you are no longer able to upgrade other members of your party at a later date. Their systems will not allow them to do this. I didn’t realise this to be the case when I ordered my husband’s one last night. As they didn’t have the Marvel ones that my daughters wanted showing, I thought I’d buy DH in order to secure it. I’ve just spent nearly 2hrs on the phone with Disney and the cast member said that even she didn’t know this was how it worked.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, she gave me a code for $90 to get upgraded magic bands for myself and my girls at Guest Relations when we got there. What a palaver but a result of sorts in the end!
derenstar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Luigiboo1
Gone all Goofy

The whole system is a complete mess, I’ve just spent over an hour on hold to be told she can’t look into my order and will have to pass onto someone else and get them to email me with what to do next! So reading the previous comment they are not going to be able to modify my order and will be something that’s going to be sorted out whilst on holiday.
Old 21 Jun 19, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
derenstar
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Luigiboo1 View Post
The whole system is a complete mess, I’ve just spent over an hour on hold to be told she can’t look into my order and will have to pass onto someone else and get them to email me with what to do next! So reading the previous comment they are not going to be able to modify my order and will be something that’s going to be sorted out whilst on holiday.
Unfortunately, there is no way they will be able to go back into the order once payment has been taken. Apparently, the system completely locks them out. I got passed from pillar to post over the course of nearly 2 hrs but I kept repeating that having waited 52 mins to get through, I wasn’t hanging up until I got an acceptable resolution. The mind boggles at how a company as massive as Disney has such rubbish systems!

I do hope they are able to do something for you.
derenstar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Katie C
Imagineer

We were just able to order 2 for our November trip- thankfully the two we wanted were there. It's not the best organised system though.
Katie C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
dot
Apprentice Imagineer

we have just ordered 2 for our late aug trip so thanks for posting as i saw this and jumped on. I had been checking every day and gave up, we could not get the birthday one but got the haunted mansion and castle
dot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List