Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 24 Jun 19, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

My trouble is I don't care if BJ or Hunt win, they each have their good points and each have their flaws - and I have no say in the outcome any-old-how.

I just wish they'd get on with it and let us see what wonderful new plans they have for Brexit, wonderful plans that will be approved by both the EU and our Parliament - because that's why we have gone through all this palaver ...

isn't it?
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
dav220588
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disney332 View Post

Bash
Boris
Constantly

Yawn

Disney332
How is reporting something that happened bashing him?
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dav220588 View Post
How is reporting something that happened bashing him?
Yawn

Disney332
Old 24 Jun 19, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
dav220588
Imagineer

Yawn

Disney332
You should have a nap.
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
blusteryday
Imagineer

blusteryday's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 12
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Cabbie View Post
How has BJ not wanting to appear on a Sky debate program made the top story on the BBC's website?

I loosely follow politics but I cannot understand the need for these debates on prime time television when the only people who get to vote are the estimated 160,000 or so Tory Party members.

-Steve
If Mr Johnson does not want to be submitted to scrutiny *by his own side* it calls into question how he might perform under the intense scrutiny of being PM.

But as long as his supporters believe he’ll deliver, that’s all that matters (just disregard the garden bridge, ignore the water canons, turn a blind eye to the Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe, don’t worry about his casual use of racist terms...)

Edited at 07:06 PM.
blusteryday is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
tspill
Imagineer

Bash
Boris
Constantly

Yawn

Disney332
He goes out of his way to make it easy though.
tspill is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

How lucky was it a journalist and photographer happened upon Boris and Carrie recreating Lou Reeds Perfect Day?
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
How lucky was it a journalist and photographer happened upon Boris and Carrie recreating Lou Reeds Perfect Day?
Have a look at the photo - his hair is a lot longer than it was the day before. Old photo me thinks!
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 19, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Boris pulling ahead, and Rees Mogg in his negotiating team now. Good stuff.
I think any further negotiations are going through the motions, need to just get on with it now come 31/10.
If Johnson doesn’t deliver, he will go down as the worst and probably shortest lived PM in history. If he delivers, he will be a hero to millions.
I am 50/50 as to whether he will deliver, as the campaign to keep us in is strong, and began the day of the Referendum result and has not let up since. Now Labour, whose constituencies are largely very pro Brexit has joined the fray, with arch Brexiteer Corbyn now coming under intense pressure. Hopefully Johnson and co can see them all off.
Old 30 Jun 19, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Boris pulling ahead, and Rees Mogg in his negotiating team now. Good stuff.
I think any further negotiations are going through the motions, need to just get on with it now come 31/10.
If Johnson doesn’t deliver, he will go down as the worst and probably shortest lived PM in history. If he delivers, he will be a hero to millions.
I am 50/50 as to whether he will deliver, as the campaign to keep us in is strong, and began the day of the Referendum result and has not let up since. Now Labour, whose constituencies are largely very pro Brexit has joined the fray, with arch Brexiteer Corbyn now coming under intense pressure. Hopefully Johnson and co can see them all off.
It won't matter which one wins. Whoever it is will be the shortest tenured PM in history.

The day they become PM Labour will table and win a no confidence motion.

Then (as Corbyn won't win enough support to take over without an election) it will be a general election called within 14 days - right now it's anyone's guess who would win that
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List