Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 24 Jun 19, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
We're back, highs & lows & a real huge loss/low

Hiya everyone, we're back, well got back on Friday morning but head has been foggy for a few days!
Had a lovely time though tinged with sadness.
Highs, lots as usual but one's that stand out are flying UC there and PE back. POFQ, what a lovely little resort & lovely gifts left in our room for our 25th anniversary and Reece's 21st from Mousekeeping, oh & beignets Pot roast from ABC if I could have licked my plate! Pandora, Night Blossom & managing to do FOP without feeling too bad, can say I've done it now and it's a great ride, also loved Navi River too Pressies off my DH a Michael Kors bag for my birthday and a Tiffany's infinity bangle for our anniversary & our engraved glass slipper out of money my Mum gave us
Lows, the buses back to POFQ, we seemed to wait an age for most of them whilst other resorts got 1 after the other and sharing with Riverside sometimes, especially when coming back from AK as it closed! The lack of choice for us plain eaters at POFQ foodcourt Reece losing his MB with Reece's 21st on the back. Missing Tom Hanks & Tim Allen and press day for Hagrids. Struggling more than we usually do with the tiredness etc so feeling like we didn't get a lot done & the weather the last few days, meaning we missed out on TT as it kept getting shut
The biggest low of all, losing my dear friend Nessa who I'd been to see the day before, died on the day we flew so I couldn't even go to her funeral to say goodbye

Edited at 09:05 PM.
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

So sorry about your friend {hugs}
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Very sorry to hear about your friend.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

So sorry about your friend, you must have been so torn.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
belfastbabe
Apprentice Imagineer

belfastbabe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
So sorry for the loss of your dear friend
belfastbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 19, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Thanks, yea I was torn and absolutely heartbroke, she just went downhill so fast after finding out, but at least she is at peace now and not suffering & glad I managed to see her before we went away
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 19, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

On the whole it seems your trip was very nice but what is this about POFQ's foodcourt, didn't they serve jam butties?
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 19, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Sorry for your sad news ,
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 19, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Rebelrebel View Post
On the whole it seems your trip was very nice but what is this about POFQ's foodcourt, didn't they serve jam butties?
No they didn't actually lol! It wasn't bad but had quite a few spicy offerings and the pizza/flatbread there was too much topping on them!
Old 6 Jul 19, 07:29 AM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Mobile

Sorry to hear about your friend Nina ❤

Glad to read that you enjoyed your big celebration trip. I cant wait to stay at POFQ only a few more weeks. We love spicy so think we will be ok with the food court. 👋
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List