Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 18 Jun 19, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve loved reading your report, what ana amazing trip! All the best for married life xx
EJSakaAnna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

I have absolutely loved reading your report - I'm sad I'm at the end! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wedding and honeymoon with us.

I will probably echo what others have already said, but the way you have written it, and the beautiful photos, show what a fantastic time you had, and how much you both obviously loved the whole experience and love each other. Good luck with your married life, and I hope you make a return visit in the not too distant future.
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
I’ve loved reading your report, what ana amazing trip! All the best for married life xx
thank you very much for reading

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
I have absolutely loved reading your report - I'm sad I'm at the end! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wedding and honeymoon with us.

I will probably echo what others have already said, but the way you have written it, and the beautiful photos, show what a fantastic time you had, and how much you both obviously loved the whole experience and love each other. Good luck with your married life, and I hope you make a return visit in the not too distant future.
aww thank you very much for reading and the lovely comments, it really was the best experience of our lives, I think May 2021 is on the cards but I would love to be there next year for our first anniversary

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2021- London
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
disneydaft83
Trainee Dibber

Thank you for sharing such a special trip with us, it looked amazing from start to finish! I'm glad your big day turned out exactly as you wanted. Congratulations to you both and best wishes for your married life together. You can obviously be your best selves together and both feel the joy and silliness of Disney so I am sure there are many happy years ahead!

Starting an anniversary trip tradition is dangerous! We've been the last 3 years and know this year should be our last so we can start our family... but it's our 10th wedding anniversary next year...
disneydaft83 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by disneydaft83 View Post
Thank you for sharing such a special trip with us, it looked amazing from start to finish! I'm glad your big day turned out exactly as you wanted. Congratulations to you both and best wishes for your married life together. You can obviously be your best selves together and both feel the joy and silliness of Disney so I am sure there are many happy years ahead!

Starting an anniversary trip tradition is dangerous! We've been the last 3 years and know this year should be our last so we can start our family... but it's our 10th wedding anniversary next year...
thank you very much for the lovely comment i want to go back next year so bad as it's our first one but it will have to wait, i think every anniversary from the second will be at Disney though you have to celebrate your tenth, that's a good milestone!

2021- London

princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Kerry C
Animal Kingdom Lodge Guest

Mobile

What a lovely trip report, really enjoyed reading it.
Congratulations to you both 🥂

Animal Kingdom Lodge- June 2005; Renaissance SeaWorld Resort/ Royal Pacific Resort/ AKL- October 2006; Coronado Springs- October 2007; Sheraton Vistana Village- December 2008; Birthday Trip to DLP- June 2009;Animal Kingdom Lodge- October 2009;Surprise trip to DLRP- August 2010;Port Orleans French Quarter- October 2010;Pop Century /Renaissance SeaWorld Resort/ Royal Pacific Resort- October 2011;OKW- October 2012;
Kerry C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Kerry C View Post
What a lovely trip report, really enjoyed reading it.
Congratulations to you both 🥂
Thank you very much for reading

2021- London

Old 25 Jun 19, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
SleepingSophie
Getting Excited

This has been one of my favourite reports i have read!

You guys had the most perfect wedding and honeymoon trip and the way you've written it, i could really feel how happy you were and how much Brett was enjoying it!

Sophie
Sheraton World,Sheraton VV,WL,AKL.As an Adult-2010 PC-2012 SSR-2014 SSR - 2016 -The Magic of Memories & Wedding Trip Report!
SSR - 2017 *How Many New Things Can We Do - March 2017*
SleepingSophie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by SleepingSophie View Post
This has been one of my favourite reports i have read!

You guys had the most perfect wedding and honeymoon trip and the way you've written it, i could really feel how happy you were and how much Brett was enjoying it!
aw wow thank you very much we really did have the best time and Brett is definitely a big Disney fan now, he may have even shed a little tear this weekend at Toy Story 4

2021- London

Old 25 Jun 19, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Hil
VIP Dibber

Congratulations to you both! What a fab report to mark such a wonderful trip
Hil is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List