Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 25 Jun 19, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile Tickets not linked properly - help!

The other day I linked all of our disney tickets to my account - all went well. This morning I was making a dining reservation and I noticed that the little ticket icon wasn't blue on my husband's account, for some reason it has linked the memory maker but not the admissions ticket! What do I do? Help!
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MillyMoo View Post
The other day I linked all of our disney tickets to my account - all went well. This morning I was making a dining reservation and I noticed that the little ticket icon wasn't blue on my husband's account, for some reason it has linked the memory maker but not the admissions ticket! What do I do? Help!
If you can't sort it try phoning the Disney technical support freephone number they should be able to help you.

0800 16 90 749
Old 25 Jun 19, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

I haven't sorted it yet - not sure what to do because the tickets obviously gone on there because the memory maker has linked!

Thank you for the number, I'll ring them later!
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post

Did you definitely see the ticket there after you linked up?

The other day my 14 day tickets disappeared from view. I logged out, left it for a while and when I went back they were back again. It is such a glitch system.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Yes it was definitely there! It's had to have gone on because he has a memory maker linked to his account which was on the ticket!
Old 25 Jun 19, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post

Yes it was definitely there! It's had to have gone on because he has a memory maker linked to his account which was on the ticket!
Unless it is your FP day today, I would just log out and come back to it, sounds like a glitch. Mine disappeared for about a day and came back by themselves.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Okey dokey I'll try that. Hopefully I've not forgotten my password!