Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 5 May 19, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I’ve literally just got Pua. Had to use 36 gems to finish him off as I didn’t have everything, but I got 16 gems back for completing the collection.

No idea at all how much there is to do between getting him, and being able to start working on getting Moana.

Fingers crossed it’s not much, and I can get her at least before it’s over
Old 5 May 19, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Mobile

7 Maui hooks to go ! It is hard going!
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 19, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Mobile

I’m only on the second set task after getting Pua. Haven’t got all the spears yet either, think I need another 2 or 3 / that’s taken most of the week!
Old 6 May 19, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Momofboys
Imagineer

Momofboys's Reviews
I've welcomed Maui this morning and the first task is build a boat which requires 15000 event currency
Old 6 May 19, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Excited6910
Imagineer

I haven't had much time lately so this special event has gone out of the window. But all 5 of us play it when we think about it.

Loved our Second “once in a lifetime" so much we're doing it again
Excited6910 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 19, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
vanlou
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 40
I refuse to pay any real money on this game.
I’m not even bothering to try to get Moana. I’ve almost got the pig but haven’t bought either of the gem characters as I’ve not watched the film and don’t really know who the characters are Ill just keep saving my gems for some future characters that I actually want (or maybe Davey Jones as I don’t have him yet).
I really need more land - I’ve got so many rides stored away and my park does not look as I want it
I prefer the Maleficent challenges now, but even with that I don’t swap the coins for the character bits right until the end in case I don’t get enough. Rather just get them swapped for gems than waste them.
I do like the game though

DLP Aug 2004 SQL, Dec 2007 HNY, Dec 2008 DLH
WDW Aug 2011 POFQ/RPR, Aug 2014 - HRH/POFQ
August 2014 trip report - Er, where's the rain?
vanlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 19, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Momofboys View Post
I've welcomed Maui this morning and the first task is build a boat which requires 15000 event currency
I’m jealous! I’ve got 25000 event currency, so should have enough for Maui and the boat, but I probably won’t get either. Only got half of the Maui ears and a quarter of the hooks, and that’s after a day at home with the freedom to go online every few hours! No chance once I’m back at work tomorrow
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 19, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Tubbsy
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Not bothering with the event.
In trying to buy Jack Sparrow with gems and I keep getting distracted by events!
I've decided to concentrate on main characters
If I get the off character from events, great, but I'm not dedicating too much on the events
Tubbsy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 19, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

I'm still working towards the flipping pig. Spears are taking forever! I'm resigned to the fact that I won't get all the characters, I never do as I refuse to pay actual money, but I am happy to have at least got some of them.

I enjoyed the Princess & the Frog tasks, even though I once again didn't get all of the characters.
Old 7 May 19, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Silvercat View Post
I'm still working towards the flipping pig. Spears are taking forever! I'm resigned to the fact that I won't get all the characters, I never do as I refuse to pay actual money, but I am happy to have at least got some of them.

I enjoyed the Princess & the Frog tasks, even though I once again didn't get all of the characters.
That’s the thing, I used to get all the characters in an event collection, and never paid real money, but I’m pretty sure I won’t get Moana. I should get Maui tomorrow, but there are so many quests to do before I can even start collecting the last 50 Moana items, it’s just not going to happen.
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List