Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 27 Aug 19, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Nice early wake up, it wouldn’t be a holiday without it would it? I know what you mean about the pillows we always fight over them too it’s worse when there’s only 1 spare one (we’re a family of 5!) we usually ask the front desk for an extra couple of pillows.

It must be a Kelly thing … I wouldn’t have lasted as long as that to say I told you so … but so glad she got it in there

The flight sounds fab and it’s great that Virgin took so much care of you. Our youngest is Autistic and we had special assistance on our first trip and it was fab, we couldn’t fault it. They took the kids up to see the Captain too, I too didn’t expect it.

We generally have arguments about who’s having which kid I usually end up with them though to be fair.

Don’t feel guilty for using the special assistance that’s what it’s there for. We found the staff in MCO great with the lanyard and it certainly helped prevent some potential meltdowns.

We also tell the kids to be quiet when we first start driving We also had a few words on our drive to the hotel as Mr Grump took a wrong turn and we had to go through a toll again .. but it was my fault

A fab travel day with the normal sniping and griping at each other due to tiredness. You all did so well managing till that late xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 19, 07:06 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Nice early wake up, it wouldn’t be a holiday without it would it? I know what you mean about the pillows we always fight over them too it’s worse when there’s only 1 spare one (we’re a family of 5!) we usually ask the front desk for an extra couple of pillows.

It must be a Kelly thing … I wouldn’t have lasted as long as that to say I told you so … but so glad she got it in there

The flight sounds fab and it’s great that Virgin took so much care of you. Our youngest is Autistic and we had special assistance on our first trip and it was fab, we couldn’t fault it. They took the kids up to see the Captain too, I too didn’t expect it.

We generally have arguments about who’s having which kid I usually end up with them though to be fair.

Don’t feel guilty for using the special assistance that’s what it’s there for. We found the staff in MCO great with the lanyard and it certainly helped prevent some potential meltdowns.

We also tell the kids to be quiet when we first start driving We also had a few words on our drive to the hotel as Mr Grump took a wrong turn and we had to go through a toll again .. but it was my fault

A fab travel day with the normal sniping and griping at each other due to tiredness. You all did so well managing till that late xx
Looking back now it was a brilliant travel day and we were so happy with Virgin. BA will be so much cheaper if we go again but Kelly will put her foot down about that
gjdjud is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 19, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
great travel day x
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 19, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by summersun View Post
great travel day x

Thanks for reading
gjdjud is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 19, 07:17 AM  
Link to this Post
asapaj
Trainee Dibber

Finally got round to starting What a good travel day. Looking forward to reading the rest.
asapaj is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 19, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by asapaj View Post
Finally got round to starting What a good travel day. Looking forward to reading the rest.
Thanks for reading