Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 18 May 19, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
NLC
New Poster (4)

Mobile One Night Stay at Disney Hotel?

We are going to Florida in Oct this year. Was wondering if it would be worth booking one night at a Disney hotel for the extra extra magic hours. Also, does anyone know can you use the magic hours on check in day as well as check out day?
NLC is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

yes you can use whatever extra magic hours are on, for both your check in and checkout dates, when staying onsite, even for one night.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
BebeYorkshire
Apprentice Imagineer

We are doing it this year for the first time. We haven't seen Pandora in Animal kingdom, or Toy Story Land yet, and my OH is a huge Star Wars fan, so we want to try to at least see the new land. The plan is to book a night at the start of the holiday when we are still waking up early, make the most of both days extra magic hours and also the free parking (whilst it lasts as I believe that it will be chargeable next year) and magic bands. Being able to book fast passes 60 days out for our first couple of Disney park visits is a big plus too.
BebeYorkshire is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Firsttimers2018
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by BebeYorkshire View Post
We are doing it this year for the first time. We haven't seen Pandora in Animal kingdom, or Toy Story Land yet, and my OH is a huge Star Wars fan, so we want to try to at least see the new land. The plan is to book a night at the start of the holiday when we are still waking up early, make the most of both days extra magic hours and also the free parking (whilst it lasts as I believe that it will be chargeable next year) and magic bands. Being able to book fast passes 60 days out for our first couple of Disney park visits is a big plus too.
We are doing exactly this. Booked one night in Disney All Sports for 27 Oct. £87 for 3 adults (DD is 17). The other 7 nights we are at HRH Universal.
Firsttimers2018 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
BebeYorkshire
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Firsttimers2018 View Post
We are doing exactly this. Booked one night in Disney All Sports for 27 Oct. £87 for 3 adults (DD is 17). The other 7 nights we are at HRH Universal.
That's a good price, cheapest I can find at the moment is £127 plus tax, going to keep checking for a little bit longer.

We are at Hawthorne Suites LBV for the majority of the rest of our time, with one night at HRH to do HHN.
BebeYorkshire is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
taylaboo
Imagineer

Mobile

We have just booked a one night stay at All Star Music resort to make the most of it. It was £87 booked direct with Disney. Our last ever trip so just had to stay onsite once.
Villa at Champions Gate -2019
Rosen Hotel May 2023
taylaboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
NLC
New Poster (4)

Mobile

Thanks all. Have booked one night at all star movies. Going to go to animal kingdom on check in day a hollywood studios on check out day. And to whoever mentioned it yes I think being able to book fast passes for those days 60 days before will be great too.
NLC is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Firsttimers2018
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by BebeYorkshire View Post
That's a good price, cheapest I can find at the moment is £127 plus tax, going to keep checking for a little bit longer.

We are at Hawthorne Suites LBV for the majority of the rest of our time, with one night at HRH to do HHN.
Booked direct with Disney.
Firsttimers2018 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Firsttimers2018
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by NLC View Post
Thanks all. Have booked one night at all star movies. Going to go to animal kingdom on check in day a hollywood studios on check out day. And to whoever mentioned it yes I think being able to book fast passes for those days 60 days before will be great too.
We are doing exact same 2 parks. Enjoy.
Old 21 May 19, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
BebeYorkshire
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Firsttimers2018 View Post
Booked direct with Disney.
Thanks, will go there. So far just been eyeing up options using TripAdvisor and trivago.