Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 22 May 19, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

I have more showing now than this morning - nope they've gone again only 16 showing now - from memory one of the stitche's has disappeared the minnie bow one has gone the dory one has gone and the castle one still hasn't come back :-(
Old 23 May 19, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
skelfbsfb
Imagineer

skelfbsfb's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Im not getting anything to showfor our magic bands. Not even showing the basic colours. Message saying Your MagicBand Order Status Is Currently Unavailable
2003:Quality Inn Plaza 2004:Howard Johnston 2005:Sheraton 2006:POR 2007:AKL 2008:BWV-OKW 2009:BWV-VB-RPH 2010:Villa-HRH 2011:BWV-HRH-VB 2012:VB-OKW-BWV-HRH 2013:OKW-BWV-HRH 2014:OKW-BLT-HRH 2015:HRH-OKW-BWV-PVB 2016:OKW-HRH-BWV-PVB 2017: BWV - PVB 2018: BWV - PVB 2019: BWV - CC

Edited at 07:02 PM.
skelfbsfb is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 19, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
JMDisneyfan
Getting Excited

Now only showing 14. May just give up on upgrading.
Old 29 May 19, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
madondisney
Serious Dibber

Heads up, all 52 bands are back online, although there are reports that checkout is not working. Disney are aware and are working on it.
madondisney is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
zavandor
Earning More Ears

Mobile

I can only see the plain ones
zavandor is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Custancia
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
Originally Posted by zavandor View Post
I can only see the plain ones
Same here. I can see the complementary (free) bands but not the premium (upgrade) bands. I'm choosing to assume that it's because they are all sold out, and hoping they will restock before the deadline for us to choose our magic bands.

WDW POR 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015 (Xmas), 2016 and 2018
Custancia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
cpjw
Proud to wear my Ears

I can’t even order the plain bands. I get “Annual Passholder. Unfortunately, we can’t send your MagicBands to your address. Please wait until your next Walt Disney World visit to make arrangements to receive it. For more information, contact Guest Services at (407) 939-4357.” and it won’t let me complete the order.

Did online checkin via the app and that crashed and closed down too. Hopeless.

*edit* Interesting. I can see that the order actually went through even though i didn’t complete.

Edited at 01:19 PM.
cpjw is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
zavandor
Earning More Ears

Custom magic bands reappeared, I've been able to order one for my BLT stay (Mickey sorcerer's apprentice) and one for my BWV stay (Dart Vader). But only a few styles are available at any given time, I've seen at any moment between 6 and 10 available. And they appear and disappear from time to time, so if you favorite decor is not available try again later. I'm still waiting for a style that would go well for my AKV stay.
zavandor is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 08:04 AM  
Link to this Post
howerd
VIP Dibber

Mobile

we’ve found it quite difficult, as we have 6 in our party who all want different bands and I think you need to select all of them prior to completing the order. We’ve had a couple of the ones we wanted appear (castle for example) but unless you finalise all of them it disappears from the order.

I don’t think we will get Lucky with it unless they release them all at once.
howerd is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by howerd View Post
we’ve found it quite difficult, as we have 6 in our party who all want different bands and I think you need to select all of them prior to completing the order. We’ve had a couple of the ones we wanted appear (castle for example) but unless you finalise all of them it disappears from the order.

I don’t think we will get Lucky with it unless they release them all at once.
I'm having the same issue. I can get the one I want but the one's dd and dh want keep disappearing and even when they're showing won't go through. So frustrating.