Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 12 Jun 19, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
What a wonderful flight, Virgin really did give you a royal send off. The drinks and hamper were a really nice touch. A magical evening in MK to start the holiday in style.
they really did, they went above and beyond, I have emailed and contacted Virgin on social media in the hope that the staff get recognised for it as it really did mean a lot

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I love your shirts, I loved how you matched so often during the trip, it’s inspired me for our future trips. Love that you got a picture in front of the Castle with them.

The breakfast looks fantastic! I do love a hotel breakfast, and this one looks spectacular for the price.

Those slicers on the plane look amazing! Who knew plane food could be so good?! It sounds like you had a really lovely flight.

I’ve never seen traffic like that going into Disney before, wow!

AKL is such a special resort, a real pity you they couldn’t honour your room request. I’d have been disappointed, especially with the low floor, a balcony just isn’t the same from the ground.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 07:27 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I love your shirts, I loved how you matched so often during the trip, it’s inspired me for our future trips. Love that you got a picture in front of the Castle with them.

The breakfast looks fantastic! I do love a hotel breakfast, and this one looks spectacular for the price.

Those slicers on the plane look amazing! Who knew plane food could be so good?! It sounds like you had a really lovely flight.

I’ve never seen traffic like that going into Disney before, wow!

AKL is such a special resort, a real pity you they couldn’t honour your room request. I’d have been disappointed, especially with the low floor, a balcony just isn’t the same from the ground.
I love the tshirts i feel like we need new ones for every trip haha

Im so glad we had breakfast at the hotel- the airport ones looked shocking for more money and no drinks

The flight was unreal we were so lucky

There was roadworks in that section of Disney, luckily thats the only time we got caught in them

The room was an odd one as i looked online and the pool view bunkbeds were a lot more than what we paid so it was an upgrade but just lost on us, it was very quiet in the corner though

2025- Seville

princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Nicki, I’m coming back to ask if you’d mind sharing where you got your T shirts? We are renewing our wedding vows this year in Vegas and I know my DH would be thrilled with one (he is also a princess )
Old 16 Jun 19, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
Nicki, I’m coming back to ask if you’d mind sharing where you got your T shirts? We are renewing our wedding vows this year in Vegas and I know my DH would be thrilled with one (he is also a princess )
These are from fellow dibber Tabz, her social media page is Fairytale Sparkle, she designs whatever you want from scratch so you could change the wording to suit your VR from memory they were around £15 each. She did our badges too that she again designs from scratch! We want to do the whole Vegas vow renewal at some point too

2025- Seville

Old 16 Jun 19, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
These are from fellow dibber Tabz, her social media page is Fairytale Sparkle, she designs whatever you want from scratch so you could change the wording to suit your VR from memory they were around £15 each. She did our badges too that she again designs from scratch! We want to do the whole Vegas vow renewal at some point too
That’s brilliant, thank you so much! We meant to do our renewal last year but for various reasons it didn’t happen, so we decided 21 years was just as worthwhile celebrating as 20! :-) I’m sure you’d love Vegas!
Old 16 Jun 19, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
That’s brilliant, thank you so much! We meant to do our renewal last year but for various reasons it didn’t happen, so we decided 21 years was just as worthwhile celebrating as 20! :-) I’m sure you’d love Vegas!
We did look at Vegas for our first anniversary but realistically i think we need to save hard for the second at Disney World. Wow congratulations on 20 years, cheers to another 20

2025- Seville

Old 23 Jun 19, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
DiddyDan
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Just started reading your trip report and i’m hooked! I can’t wait for the wedding day!
Can’t believe how lovely your travel day was! Everyone was so nice, the service you got on the plane was brilliant! And how lucky with the immigration que?!
Thanks for sharing, looking forward to the rest

With parents 00,01,04,07,12,13-With Dave! Xmas 08 Villa/09 Vegas-LA-San Fran/10 NY-Orlando KV, VB, RP & BLT/11 Vegas/12 LA & Disney Cali/14 DLP/15 Orlando Wedding/16 Orlando Poly & SSR & Vegas/17 Orlando BLT & SSR/17 DLP/18 Orlando
DiddyDan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by DiddyDan View Post
Just started reading your trip report and i’m hooked! I can’t wait for the wedding day!
Can’t believe how lovely your travel day was! Everyone was so nice, the service you got on the plane was brilliant! And how lucky with the immigration que?!
Thanks for sharing, looking forward to the rest
Thank you very much, virgin were just fantastic to us and to have a short wait at immigration topped off the best flight

2025- Seville

Old 25 Jun 19, 05:46 AM  
Link to this Post
flo-tinka
Apprentice Imagineer

Well that brought a smile to my face 😀
What a lovely start to your trip of a lifetime. Your happiness and contentment shine through
flo-tinka is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List